A Baby?

No One's POV

Chaeyoung arrived in front of a condominium which wasn't that big. She steps out of her car and Jinyoung did the same. He leads her inside as they headed for the 5th floor.

Chaeyoung just followed him until they stopped in front of a room. Jinyoung rang the doorbell and it only took a few minutes for someone to come and open it.

"Hey man you're back". A guy appeared as he gave Jinyoung a brotherly hug and when he finally recognized Chaeyoung, he immediately bow towards her. "Nice meeting you again Ms. Son".

"Do you know each other??" Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah we used to work with each other once and we actually met during highschool". The guy then offer a handshake but Chaeng slap his hand away. "I'm sorry I forgot that you don't shake hands with just anyone. My apologies". He bowed again. "I'm Lee Taemin".

"Move". Chaeyoung ignored him and said coldly which made the two immediately move away from the door as she entered.

"Don't tell me that you like her??" Jinyoung whispered.

"Kinda". Taemin shrugged.

"Yahh she's not a normal girl okay?? She is hella strong and-" Taemin laughed.

"Chill dude I'm not gonna hit on her or try to seduce her like how I used to do to others. She works with Onew hyung while I'm friends with Minho hyung. Of course I know who she is and how she's like". He said calmly. "And besides she's engaged, I wouldn't have a chance. Trying to ruin her love story with her fiancée is only going to make me the bad guy".

"Wow you've matured a lot". Jinyoung complimented and Taemin chuckled before patting Jinyoung's back.

"We should head in". Jinyoung nodded as they both head inside and went to the living room but Chaeyoung wasn't there. "Where did she go??" He scratched his head as he looked around and saw the room where the baby girl was sleeping left slightly opened. "There". He pointed as the two headed inside the room.

"Is this the kid you told me about??" Chaeng asked without looking at them, she was facing the baby on the bed which was currently sleeping.

"Y-yes". Jinyoung stuttered and Taemin chuckled silently before walking up next to Chaeng.

"Are you going to take her back right now??" Taemin asked. "Because it's almost time for my flight back to Korea with Jinyoung". He informed and Chaeng just nodded.

Jinyoung then went over to the bed as he sat down and stare at the little kid's sleeping face. He caress the kid's cheek gently using his pointer finger. He smiled sadly.

"I will come see you if I ever have the chance. Goodbye babygirl". He kissed the kid's forehead lightly as he lift her up gently careful not to wake her up.

Jinyoung rode with Taemin as he carried the kid in his arms while Chaeng was driving ahead of them, leading them the way back to her mansion.

The gates opened and she drove in while Taemin followed her and stopped as Jinyoung steps out. He walks over to Chaeng and gave himself a few seconds to stare at the cutie's face before handing it over to Chaeng.

"I couldn't thank you enough Chaeyoung-ssi. I'm forever in your debt". He said sincerely as he bowed in 90 degrees. "I'm going back to Korea and be where I needed to be. I won't run away because the longer I run away, the longer I won't be able to see my niece".

"This kid is in safe hands so just go".

"Once again thank you for helping me". He bowed once more before jogging over to Taemin's car and disappeared out of the front gates.