You Didn't See That Coming Did You?

Sana's POV

I can't utter a word because I'm really scared right now but I'm more worried about Mina. She had a trauma and I can't imagine how terrified and scared she might be right now.

I felt the car stopped and I was dragged out of the van. I couldn't see because they had something covering my eyes.

"Move!" I heard a guy's voice ordering someone and when I heard soft yelps I know right away.

"Don't fucking hurt my sister you asshole!!" I'm scared yes but I can't let my sister get hurt either.

I don't know where I am but they threw me on the ground and took the cloth on my eyes off. My hands were tied and so are my legs.

"Ahh!" Mina was thrown next to me and she was crying.

"Mina look at me look at me". I said trying to get her attention and when she finally did I gave her a smile. "Don't worry unnie's here okay?? You don't need to be scare okay?? Unnie will protect you". I moved closer to her and I couldn't hold her because my hands were tied behind my back. She closed her eyes but she was still crying. I heard footsteps again which made me look and I was shocked to see Momo, Jihyo and Nayeon unnie here.

"Momo?" I mumbled and they were all thrown next to us.

"Sana??" Momo said when she saw me. "Mina. Mina?" She too was more worried about Mina. "Don't be scared okay?? We're here".

"Are you two alright?" I asked Nayeon unnie and Jihyo. They nodded but I can tell they're scared.

"W-where are we??"

"I have no idea either". I shook my head and look around. There were no one in here with us and we couldn't tell where we are but I can only say that we're in a wide empty room with only one light shine above us and everything else was dim.

But we all turn when we heard the door open except Mina because she covered her ears. We heard light footsteps and I had my mouth hang open when I saw their faces.

"You miss me?" I couldn't believe my eyes. How could he? "Are you surprised to see me here??" I really wanna go and slap that fucking stupid smile off his face.

"Why?? Just why the hell did you do this??!" I shouted and he laughs.

"Why?? Why don't you ask yourself why?? I asked you to come back to me nicely didn't I??! I fucking begged you Sana but you only look at that bitch of a girlfriend of yours". He was glaring at me and so am I.

"Are you insane??!"

"Insane??! Yes I'm fucking insane because of you! I told you I'm sorry that I cheated and that I would change but you didn't even give me a chance! I tried to ask you to come back so many times but you never did and that's why-" He smirks. "-I'm doing this the hard way".

Wonpil walked closer to us and even Sehun. He walked to Mina while I tried to cover Mina.

"Don't worry I wouldn't do anything to her since we're gonna be a family soon". He laughs like a maniac and both me and Momo moved in front of Mina blocking that asshole from approaching her.

"Ohh and we still have a much more fun event when our guests arrive so just wait a little bit longer okay babe?" I wanna puke when he fucking call me babe.

I peek behind him and saw a lot of men walked in. They stood at the back of us but with distance.

"Soon we'll be together". He touch my cheek and move my head away. He clench his jaw and moved away.

I really feel like I don't know him at all. From before he completely changed not into a better person but into a monster. I never thought he would go this far. I sigh and focus on Mina instead because right now she needs to be comforted to else she'll freak out and faint and I can't let that happen.