PLOT

Son Chaeyoung is a daughter of a famous CEO but she never reveal her true identity to anyone except for the ones that are close to her. She's a cold type and arrogant kind of kid. She has no interest in relationship and she thinks that it's a waste of time.

Her father owns a few big companies in Japan and Korea. Chaeyoung decided to further her studies in Korea and her father agreed to let her study in Korea.

As she arrive in Korea she was told that she will be living with two of her cousins. She hung out with her cousins but she happen to see some guys dragging a girl to the dark corner.

She can be cold and rude but not the type to ignore people when they are in need of help.

The girl she met was a complete opposite from her. The girl is friendly and very easy to get along with. Her mom and dad divorce when she was just around 14 years old. Her mom remarried to a guy and he happens to be her mom's childhood friend. He has a daughter which is older than her. He may be her step-dad but he treated her like his own.

She's one of the most popular girl in school and everyone adores her so much. Not only her but her step-sister and cousin is also one of the most popular girls there. She also has no interest in being in a relationship but she doesn't think it's a waste of time.

But not after when she met a girl which is shorter than her and seems younger than her, her thought of having no interest in a relationship changed.

_____________________________

Well what will happen next? That's it for the plot guys!! I'll upload the first chapter in a week so be patient hehe!!

STAY TUNED!!