Move On?

No One's POV

The two girls were gone for entirely 4hours straight. Their friends didn't bother looking for them because as they know Tzuyu and Sana's hormones can't be control when they're alone so they were probably off doing something streamy and they weren't wrong with that thought.

"Yahh Lisa what the hell?!" Jennie shouted when Lisa snatched her phone. "Hey give it back!!" Lisa was slightly taller than Jennie so she just raised her hand up in the air and so Jennie couldn't reach it.

"Oww!!" Lisa shouted when Jennie pinched her side but she didn't drop her hand. "Nini that hurts". She pouted and hold Jennie's wrist.

"Give me back my phone!" Jennie demanded and she was mad.

"Sure but first..." Lisa turn to the side and tap her cheek. Jennie rolled her eyes and gave her a kiss. On the cheek. "Love you". She gave Jennie back her phone.

"Are you two...?" Momo wondered and so she asked.

"Nope!" The two said in unison.

"They're bestfriends and that was just Lisa's ways of annoying Jennie". Jackson simply explained.

"Jendueki!" Jisoo came in calling Jennie's nickname as usual. "Nyeong-an". She greeted everyone with a wave and went to hug Jennie.

"Nyeong-an?"

"It's Annyeong but saying it backwards". Momo made an ahh expression without a sound and nodded her head.

"Chichu let's go eat". Jennie pouted and pulled Jisoo's arm like a kid and her friends were staring at her in horror.

"Possessed". Lisa whispered and Jackson nodded.

"Liz". Lisa look at Jackson and saw him staring out of the window down to the back area of the school. She followed his gaze and that was when her heart dropped.

She couldn't utter a word and all she did was staring silently with her heart almost burst out of her chest. She can feel Jackson's hand rubbing her back but she felt no comfort. She was hurting and the pain wasn't beyond something she would have imagine. It was ten times worse when she saw how the love of her life was hugging and laughing around the unknown guy. She couldn't think of anything other than wanting to break his legs and arms so he couldn't move and then throw him in the sea and let him drown to death. She was blinded by anger and pain making her wanted to do some horrible shit she have never thought she would do but no she doesn't want to ruin the love story of the person she loves so much just because she loves her. All she could do now is wish Rosé will last long with the person she loves and wouldn't end up like how they did. She will try to move on even if it's an impossible task to do.

"Lalisa!!!" She flinch when she heard Jennie's voice. She turn to the latter seeing how furious she is right now but Jennie's eyes softened when she saw the almost dropping tears from Lisa's eyes. "Let's go?" Lisa nodded and hold Jennie's hand. She turn to the window one last time and she saw Rosé and the guy already disappeared.

Jisoo said she will eat with Rosé so Jennie could talk to Lisa. The two looks like a couple and some students actually ship them together but they're just friends and they have had no feelings for each other so it would be gross if they date each other according to them. Lisa used to say she wouldn't mind dating Jennie because the latter was sexy and hot and Jennie would kick her ass for that.

"Nini". She mumbled and Jennie heard that. "I think I should give up".

"Give what up?" Jennie asked looking curiously at Lisa.

"Chaeyoung".

"Why?" Jennie raised an eyebrow at her.

"She already moved on and I guess she's in a relationship right now judging by how lovey dovey they were being awhile ago". She was referring to the scene where she saw Rosé hugging a guy and laughing together.