Are You Cheating On Me?

Momo's POV

"Yahh eat slowly no one's gonna steal your food". Dahyun said glaring at me and I just pouted and eat slowly.

They were just talking while me I didn't join in their conversation and just eat my food not caring about anything. Me and Jeongyeon are big eaters and we ate the most. We ordered desserts as well and the others are quite amazed by how much we could eat.

"I'm so full". I said rubbing my belly.

"Me too". Jeongyeon said doing the same thing.

As we were sitting down and ready to go the light went out and I cling to the person next to me and I don't care who it is I just buried my face in her neck and squeeze her tight. I hug her from the side and she didn't push me away but only to rub my arm slowly and I knew it was my dubu from her soft touch.

"It's okay momo-ya. It'll come back soon". She said and I just nodded still hugging her and didn't even open my eyes.

"Yo scaredy-cats open your eyes. The lights are back on". I can tell it was Jeong's voice but I didn't open mine because she might be lying. I kept my eyes close still hugging Dahyun.

"Momo-ya open your eyes the lights are already back on". She tap my arm gently and I open one of my eye and yeah she didn't lie it did came back.

I opened both of my eyes and release the hug. Chaeng asked for the bill and the waiter came and apologize to us for earlier and handed Chaeng the bill which she paid and we got up and went out of the restaurant.

I hug my Dahyunie and peck her cheeks before entering Sana's car. I actually ate a lot and now I'm tired and I really wanna sleep so I took a nap in the car but I just close my eyes and fell asleep but then someone woke me up and WTF I just close my eyes for like a minute and we're already home. I got out of the car and rush to my room. Taking a nice short bath and went to bed straight away and yeah I fell asleep after that.

Tzuyu's POV

We arrived at home and I walked to my room. I plopped down on my comfy bed and pull out my phone and saw a text and it was from her of course.

Squirrel Unnie💙: Hey babe I just got home. Text me when you're home. Love you.

Me: I'm home.

I waited for her reply and after a few minutes still no reply from her so I got up from bed and place my phone on the table. I grab my towel and walk to the bathroom. I was done showering and since I'm tired I didn't take a long bath. I wore my pajamas and plopped down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling because I didn't know what to do. I'm tired but I can't seem to sleep. I did close my eyes but something is still bothering me and I can't sleep. Then a knock was heard from the door so I got up and open the door and saw Chaeng unnie there.

"Unnie what are you doing here?" I asked because she doesn't usually come to me at this hour.

"Your dad is here. He's waiting downstairs with your sisters". She said while gesturing me to go down.

I asked her why but she just shrug so I went downstairs and walk to the living room where they were. I walk towards them and when they saw me they got up and hug me.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" I ask as soon as they release the hug.

"We just miss you and wanted to see you honey". My dad said patting my head.

"You can just come and see me tomorrow". I said and my dad just chuckle.

"We can't sweetie. I'll be on a business trip for two months so I wanted to see you before leaving tomorrow and for your sisters since they're busy with their careers I don't think they have time". He explained and I just nodded.