Let's Start Over

No One's POV

"Why did you left me?" Jihyo asked with her shaky voice.

Sowon didn't answer but only to hug Jihyo tighter which made her do the same. Jihyo have been missing Sowon a lot and she was hoping that someday she'll meet her.

You wanna know why Jihyo never recognize Sowon? In the past when they were still dating. Sowon was really skinny and she never really like putting make up on. (Lol I also hate make up haha) She will just go out with bare face or just covered her face with a mask and the one thing that Jihyo never thought of was her name. Sowon told Jihyo that her name is Soo Jung and yeah Jihyo never knew Sowon is her nickname. Soo Jung is her real name.

When Sowon came back she becomes prettier and a bit taller than before. She was famous back in America because of her successful business. She's well known in America and when she came back to Korea everyone adores her and admirer her beauty a lot. She's totally different from the past Sowon so that's why Jihyo never recognize Sowon but she found one thing familiar. It's her voice it was the same and it sounds the same. She also got curious but shrug it off because she never thought Sowon was really her.

"I'm sorry so please stop crying". Sowon kept patting her back to calm her down but that only makes Jihyo cried harder.

Sowon brought them over to a bench. They both sat down while Jihyo had her face buried in Sowon's chest.

Sowon's POV

I really hate myself for making her cry again and again. I hate seeing her cry, it breaks my heart whenever I see her tears. I kept patting her head and after a while I heard no more crying sounds so I look down and saw Jihyo was already asleep. She cried a lot so she must've been exhausted. I carried her bridal-style and her arms went around my neck automatically and buried her face in the crook of my neck. I smiled 'She's still the same'. I said to myself and started walking off back to my car.

I put her in the passenger seat and lay her down gently so I won't wake her up and close the door and walk over to the driver seat. I saw that she was shivering? Yeah she was so I took off my Jacket and put it on her and turn on the heater so she would feel less cold. I decided to drove her back home.

We arrived and I carried her bridal way inside the house. Nayeon was still awake at that time so she lead me to Jihyo's room.

"What happen to her?" Nayeon asked leaning against the door while I lay Jihyo on the bed and tuck her under the blanket.

"She fell asleep while crying".

"She cried?" I nodded. "So she knew?" I nodded again. "Then it's a good thing but why are you feeling so down?"

"Will she--" *Sigh*. "Will she forgive me when she wakes up?"

"That was what you're worried about?" I nodded and she scoffed. "Pabo". I look at her and raised my eyebrow.

We were staring at each other for quite a while not until Nayeon broke the eye contact and sigh again.

"You should stay here tonight. My parents won't be home until next week and it's already late. I'll go get some stuff for you to change into". I was about to speak up but she spoke first. "And no you're sleeping in this room with her".

I widened my eyes because it was like she read my mind. Yes I was about to ask where the guest room was but she just told me to sleep here. She wink at me and left the room. It's not a bad idea after all because I could sleep beside my angel and stare at her all night. Imagine if she wakes up and found me staring at her it would be creepy as heck right?