Dating Or Just Playing?

No One's POV

School is over and students were packing their stuffs in a hurry and rush out of school as if they will die if they stay any longer.

Chaeng's in class with Mina waiting for their dear friends. Mina was writing something on her book while Chaeng was looking at her cos she still can't believe that Mina would fall for someone like her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Mina asked not tearing her eyes away from the book. She saw Chaeng smiling at the corner of her eyes and that made her smile too. "Chaeyoung-ah stop staring".

"I don't want to". Mina put down her pen and look back at Chaeng that made her heart skip a beat of how beautiful Mina was.

"You don't want to huh?" She smirk and lean in closer.

Chaeng smirk back and lift her head up leaning towards Mina as well. "Do you want me to?".

"Yes".

"Then make me". She challenged and lean a bit closer to her. Mina didn't respond and the smirk she had on vanished and blush started creeping up her face. "Omo why is you face so red Mina-ssi?" She tease that made Mina cupped her own cheeks and pull away, denying that she's blushing. "Aww why are you so cute huh?"

"Shut up!" Mina hissed back and turn her face away.

She went back to writing something on her book and Chaeng just pull a chair from her table and put it beside Mina. She hugged her girlfriend from the side while having her head on the latter's shoulder.

She look at what Mina was writing and saw nothing but Math formulas that made her dizzy. She nudged her nose against Mina's neck and close her eyes.

"Chaeyoung-ah that tickles". Mina let out soft giggles that sound like music to Chaeyoung's ears. She didn't move away but only to bury her face deeper in Mina's neck and even give it a few small kiss.

"Alright that's enough Son. You're torturing the poor kid". Mark was standing by the door with Jackson behind him waving at them.

Chaeng wave back with her eyes close and even hugged Mina tighter.

"Chaeyoung-ah they're watching us". Mina whispered shyly.

"So what if they're watching?" She whispered back. "Do we need to care?"

"N-no". And that she earned herself a smooch on the neck. Her face turn red instantly and she couldn't help but smile shyly.

"Yahh!!!"

"Aish keep your voice down a little can't you?" Chaeng hissed opening both of her eyes.

"Nope". Chaeng sighed and separated herself from Mina and stood up.

"Where are the others?" Chaeng asked leaning her butt against the table behind her and Mark just shrugged.

But someone suddenly push Mark and Jackson storming her way towards Mina.

"YOU!!" She stopped right in front of Mina and shouted startling the girl.

"Y-yes?" She stood up slowly and back away a little. "Is there something you need?" Mina asked politely.

"Yes!!" Mina nodded for her to continue and the girl smirk. "I need to ruin your fucking face so you can't go around stealing other's boyfriends you slut!!" She shouted angrily and was about to hit Mina when a hand held her wrist that was raise up in the air.

"What did you call her again?" Chaeng asked in a cold tone and glares at her. The girl was shock to see Chaeng there. She didn't see her when she walk in. She froze in her place looking at Chaeng with wide eyes. "Did you heard what I just ask? Don't make me repeat myself".