Couple Fight

Mina's POV

"Because I...I love you". She said it at last. She said the three words which I wanted to hear from her for a long time.

"I love you too. From now on you're mine and mine only. I won't share you with anyone you got that?" She chuckle and nodded so I pinched her cheeks because she's really cute right now not like the Chaeyoung before. She's a total different person now.

"I will always be yours". I then hug her and she hugged back. Then I heard someone cleared their throat so I release the hug and look at where the sound was and I saw Momo and Dahyun standing there folding their arms.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked and they rolled their eyes.

"Isn't it obvious that we're looking for you two? You've been gone for 4hours straight".

"We're going to the canteen are you two coming or not?" They didn't wait for us to answer and just walk away so I hold Chaeyoung's hand and ran after them.

We're at the canteen and since the others haven't come yet so we went to get our lunch and wait for them and when we walk back with our lunch I saw them coming along with Jihyo as well. I feel like someone kept staring at me so I turn my head to the right and saw Chaeyoung staring at me even though I look at her she didn't turn her head away she only smiled and kept staring at me.

"Stop staring at me like that. They're here too you know".

"So what? It doesn't mean I can't look at you if they're here". Ahh this cub really makes my heart flutter with everything she says. "Why are you so red huh?" Ahh and now she's teasing me because I bet my face is freakin' red.

"Yahh stop". I accidentally raised my voice and now the others are looking at me so I hide my face behind my hands.

"I think this is my first time hearing Mina unnie raised her voice". That was Tzuyu saying that.

"Is there anything going on that we don't know?" I look up but I only showed my eyes my lower part is still covered with my hands.

Momo's POV

I sense something weird with Mina and Chaeng because you do know Chaeng right? She never really talk during lunch and now she talks to Mina and kept flirting with her. This is somewhat different from the past days. I think it's weird since she asked me and Dahyun to tell Mina to meet her in the garden. Chaeng's not that kind of person to ask for anything though so yeah this is weird.

"Yahh Chaeng what is it?" Dahyun asked and my Dahyunie is so cute. You should've look at her curious face though it's pretty cute.

"We're dating". They're already dating aren't they? "We're dating for real not for just 3months". She held Mina's hand and the others had their eyes widened including me.

"Ahhh jinjja?" They nodded and we clap our hands and congrats them for becoming a real couple. We were cheering loudly that cause the people in the canteen staring at us but we don't care.

"Mina-ya please don't hurt her like what her ex did to her. She may seems tough on the outside but she's quite soft on the inside and I don't want her to get hurt and become the rude kid again". I guess Jeongyeon really loves Chaeng.

"Don't worry I won't ever hurt this kid because she's too cute that I can't even yell at her". There she goes again being cute to her girlfriend.

"That's because you never really did yell at anyone. How can you yell at her?" I high five Sana and everyone laughed. Mina just pout but Chaeng kiss her cheek and oh my god how can they do that in front of us and all of this many people.