Why Did You Left Me?

Jihyo's POV

We walk in silent until we reach the canteen and I saw my friends waving at me so I wave back and we both walk towards the table where my friends were at. I sat next to Nayeon unnie and Sowon unnie while she was between me and Tzuyu.

I don't know what this feelings are because whenever I'm near her I always felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating faster which I have only felt it once with my ex lover. It was long ago though.

I like her and one day I confess and she told me she felt the same way and I swear that was the best day of my life but everything ended when she left me without a single goodbye. I still remember it clearly those painful days. I was miserable for years and kept thinking why did she leave me? At least give me a reason but she just left me there hanging without a single word. I lock myself every night when I came back from school and I even refuse to eat. Thanks to Nayeon unnie and Bambam they helped me through it until I was right back on track. Even if right now I'm happy with everything but still there's one thing missing and it's her. After all these years I'm still deeply in love with her and no one can replace her.

"Yahh Jihyo why are you crying? Is there something wrong?" I didn't even realize I was crying until Nayeon unnie ask me so I quickly wipe my tears away and gave her a smile telling her that I'm alright.

"Excuse me for a bit". I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I wipe my tears and splash the water on my face and suddenly someone came in. I look up and it was just Sowon unnie so I sigh in relief.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly and I gave her a smile.

"I'm fine". She then sigh and suddenly close the door and lock it. She lean her back against the door and I just gave her a confuse look.

"Unnie what are you doing?" I asked still giving her my confused face. What surprise me is that she walk towards me and hug me tightly.

Why does this feels so familiar? Her hug is just like her. It's so comfortable and somehow I feel secure in her arms. What is this? Why am I liking this?

"Jihyo". W-wait it c-can't be. N-no it's not true. "Jihyo-ya". That voice. It's her voice it's hers.

I quickly pull away from the hug and look at her but no it's not her. Maybe I think about her too much that's why I started hearing her voice. I can't believe that I'm still fucking in love with someone who left me for years and not even a single goodbye. How can she be so cruel?

I slide against the wall and burst out in tears. I covered my face with both of my hands and cried my heart out. 'I miss her'. I cried and cried but stopped when I felt arms around me. I know it wasn't her arms but it calmed me down. It felt like she was the one hugging me not Sowon unnie. She hug me until I stopped crying and then she release the hug and caress my cheek but it's weird because she started crying.

"Jihyo". N-no stop. Stop letting me hear her voice. "Jihyo-ya I miss you". No it's not true you're not real because I know that the person in front of me is Sowon unnie not her.

I covered both of my ears and shut my eyes because I really don't wanna hear her voice anymore it'll make me miss her even more than I already did. Tears began to stream down my face again. I can't hold it in anymore because it hurts so bad my heart can't take it.

Someone pull both of my arms away from my ears and I shot my eyes open only to see Sowon unnie looking at me. She look at me the same way she looks at me and her touch felt just like her.

"U-unnie I'm fine now. L-let's go back to t-the others they might be worry about us since we left for a long time already". I stood up and she did the same.