Junho

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaengie... Chaengie wake up". I heard a male's voice. "Chaeng wake up they're here". I didn't open my eyes not until someone just pinch my cheek hard making me open my eyes immediately. "Now that's one way to wake you up".

"I'll surely do that if I'm gonna be the one waking this kid up next time".

"Unnie that hurts". I rubbed my cheek.

"Yahh I'm not your unnie". I look up at them and saw Oppa looking at me with a pout.

"Mianhae unnie". I just wanted to tease him. Of course I know it's Mark oppa.

"Son--" Jeongyeon unnie suddenly covered his mouth and pressed her finger on her lips. "Mwo?" He mumbled against her palm.

"Mina is still sleeping". He nodded and she pull her palm away. "We're heading down. Wake her up and come have breakfast with us". I nodded and they went out.

I turn to the side and saw my penguin sleeping peacefully and no one can deny how beautiful she looks when she sleeps. I always ask myself whenever I look at her 'What did I do to deserve such a beautiful soul like her?'

I kiss her forehead and slip out of bed but she suddenly held my arm. I look back and saw her having one of her eyes opened.

"Where are you going??" She asked groggily.

"I'm just going to take a bath". I went back at sat next to her leaning my back against the bedpost and she had her head on my stomach. "You can sleep some more if you want to". She shook her head.

"Just let me stay like this for awhile". Then she wrap her arms around me. I stroke her hair and just stayed there. "Chaeyoung-ah"

"Hmm?"

"Do you love me?" I let out a chuckle and she lift her head up looking at me. I smiled at her and grab her left hand and place it on my chest.

"Do you feel it?" She nodded. "My heart is beating for you and only you". She smiled. "I love you". And that she flashed me her famous gummy smile that I love so much. "I think I'm going to have a heart attack". She suddenly stopped smiling and look at me with concern.

"What? Why? Are you hurt?" She panics so I cupped her face. "W-what??"

"Why are you so beautiful Mina-ssi?" She frowned and slap my arm. "Oww. What was that for?" I pout but I didn't release her face.

"You almost scared me".

"It was just almost-Oww". She slap me again and this time I release her face cos she slap on the same spot two times harder. "That hurts". I pout my lips.

"Serves you right".

"Whatever". I got up and kiss her head before grabbing my towel and went to the bathroom. "You can join me if you like". I wink at her and I see her glare at me. I just let out a laugh before shutting the door.

------------------

No One's POV

Chaeng was done with her bath and she just wore her casual clothes while it was Mina's turn to take a bath. Chaeng was on the bed with her phone typing something while waiting for Mina to finish her bath so they could go and join the others for breakfast.

"Chaeyoung-ah". Mina shouted from the bathroom.

"Mwo??"

"I forgot to bring the towel in with me. I left it on the chair at your desk". Chaeng got off the bed and grab Mina's towel and knock on the bathroom door and pass it to her before going back and lay on the bed.