Hanging Out

Mina's POV

I was sleeping and then my phone woke me up with it's annoying sound. It's the alarm clock I set last night. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I went downstairs only to see Momo and Sana on the couch watching TV. They told me to go take a bath and come down to eat breakfast. After showering I went to the kitchen and sat at the table.

We were eating in silence but then Sana spoke up.

"Mina-ya want to go to the movies?"

"Ehh what about me?" Momo whined and I shook my head.

"Why?" Sana asked me again ignoring the whining Momo.

"I'm going to hang out with someone today" She raised her eyebrow.

"And may I know who?"

I shook my head and smile at her. She rolled her eyes and eat her food.

"What about you go with Momo?"

"Sure as long as she doesn't annoy me". She said jokingly and Momo pout while me I laugh at my sisters.

After eating breakfast I went back to my room and text someone.

To: My Mushroom💙
Heyy!!

I waited for around 5mins but still no reply so I decided to call her instead.

*Ring Ring*

[Hello?] She said in a sleepy tone well I guess I just woke her up.

[Hi Chaeyoung. Did I woke you up?]

[Nahh so why are you calling?] I guess she forgot about it.

[Ohh you said you would tell me if you wanted to hang out?]

[Okay] What?

[Huh?] I was confused.

[*Chuckle* Let's hang out]

[Okay I'll ask sana to drop m-] She cut me off

[I'll pick you up. Be there in 20mins] then she hung up.

I took a quick shower and wore a simple outfit. I waited at the living. Momo and Sana already left so I'm alone in the living room.

*Vibrate*

From: My Mushroom💙

Come out.

I got up from the couch and went outside and there I saw Chaeyoung leaning on her car waiting for me. I walk over to her and she open the door for me. Then she got in as well and drove off. The ride was in silence no one dare to speak.

"Did you eat?" I nodded. "We're here"

I look up and finally we arrived. We got out of the car and walk to the cinema. She bought the tickets, the popcorn and the drinks. I told her that I'm going to pay because I'm the one who asked her out but she refused and said that it's her treat.

We went inside and went to our seats. It's a horror movie and I don't know why I agree to watch it because I'm not a fan of horror movies.

I scream most of the time and hide my face behind my hands because I'm scared.

"Hold my hand if you're scared". I hold her hand right away.

"Seriously why did you choose this movie?"

"You're the one who told me to choose and it's not my fault that you're scared of horror movies".

"But if I'm going to have a nightmare later tonight you're going to be dead meat after that".