My Step-Brother

Tzuyu's POV

"Tzuyu-ya let's break up". I cried while holding her hand tight.

"No unnie we can still fix this please don't leave me". She didn't care and just walk away. I fell to the ground and watch her walk away but not only her was there, there was another figure which is somewhat familiar to me.

"NO" I cried harder after confirming who it was. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FUCKING TAKE AWAY WHAT I LOVE? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN MY LIFE JACKSON WHY?" I saw him smirk at me and hold Sana's face and pull her closer and I know what's gonna happen next.

"NO DON'T". I woke up with sweats all over my face.

"What's wrong Tzuyu-ya was it a nightmare again?" Dahyun unnie asked worriedly.

"Unnie that dream was the worse and what makes it more worse was Jackson was in my dream too and and... " I cried and she hug me patting my back to calm me down.

"Alright calm down Tzuyu-ah tell me about it later okay? Now go wash yourself up and come downstairs and we can talk about it after alright?" I nodded and she left the room.

*Vibrate*

Squirrel Unnie💙: Babe you awake yet?

Me: Yeah I just woke up.

Squirrel Unnie💙: What're you doing?

Me: Texting ...you?

Squirrel Unnie💙: Missing you<3

Me: I'll text you back later bye I love you

Squirrel Unnie💙: Wait where are you going?

Squirrel Unnie💙: Babe are you mad at me?

Squirrel Unnie💙: I'm sorry if I did something to make you upset I love you.

I didn't reply her, I'm not mad at her I'm just not in the mood to talk. I don't know what got into me but the dream just makes me feel bothered. I got up from bed and head to the bathroom. I was done washing up so I wore my uniform and head straight to the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Tzuyu-ya what's wrong?" I look up.

"I'm okay unnie just had a nightmare last night". Dahyun unnie sat down at the table and look at me.

"Tzuyu-ya what did you dream about? Why did you cry because no nightmares had made you cry before". Then Chaeyoung unnie look at me worriedly.

I sigh "Unnie I dream about Sana unnie breaking up with me. I beg her to stay but she just walk away from me and I fell to the ground crying. She walk to a guy and it was Jackson. They were about to kiss then I woke up. Unnie it makes me feel worried because you know how Jackson is. He always takes away things I love and ruin my life". I let out another sigh.

"It's gonna be okay Tzuyu-ah it's just a dream don't think too much about it okay?" I just nodded and ate my breakfast.

We arrive at school and when I walk in I felt someone hugging me from the back. I knew right away who it was but I just wasn't really in the mood so I release myself from the hug and just walk away. Again someone grab my arm and turn me around. It was Sana unnie and she look at me with worried eyes.

"Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head.

"Then why did you ignore me? Don't you love me anymore? Answer me". What the heck?

"I love you unnie but I'm just not in the mood" She still didn't stop so I got annoyed.

"Unnie I already told you you didn't do anything wrong I'm just not in the mood". I raised my voice at her. She was sobbing. Ahh did I make her cry? Dammit Chou Tzuyu you just made her cry because of your stupidness.