Are They Back Together?

No One's POV

Friday morning, Chaeng was woken up by the loud banging on the door. She of course try to ignore the loud noise by covering her ears and went under the covers but she got up anyways. She opened the door and didn't look at whoever it is and just went to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready for school.

It was Somi who came. She wanted to go to school with them and she also have good news to tell Chaeng and she was obviously excited about it.

Chaeng came out from the bathroom already in her uniform. She saw Somi on her bed doing nothing but staring at the ceiling and smile like an idiot.

"You look like a crazy idiot smiling like that". Chaeng said that made Somi stopped day-dreaming and look at Chaeng.

"Unnie!!". Her wide smile shows how happy and excited she is. Chaeng chuckle. "I have good news". She said excitedly. Chaeng nodded for her to go on. "There's this someone I think I like". She said shyly and look down but still with that smile on her face.

"Who's the unlucky one this time?" Chaeng tease that made Somi grab a pillow beside her and throws it at Chaeng. Chaeng caught it and laugh at Somi's annoyed face. "Alright. I'm just kidding. Is it a he or a she?"

"A she". She said in a low voice and smile. Chaeng throws the pillow back at Somi and it hit her on the face. "Yahh". She was once again feeling annoyed by Chaeng but the latter just laugh it off.

"So is this person someone I know?" Chaeng asked.

"Nope. She just transferred here about a week ago".

"Is she pretty?" She tease again. Somi throws the pillow at Chaeng again and again she caught it.

"Don't you even think about it. She's mine". Somi threatened.

"Ohh possessive much". She tease again. "What's her name anyway?"

"Kim Doyeon". Somi answered.

"Is she pretty?" She asked again.

"Yahh don't you even think about it or I'll tell Mina unnie that you're cheating on her". Somi threatened again and Chaeng just laugh.

"I'm not thinking anything kid. I was just asking and don't worry I'm not going after your girl and FYI I'm loyal".

"Hmpt whatever!" Chaeng went over and ruffle Somi's hair and they made their way downstairs towards the kitchen.

*ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL*

"Oppa did you dye your hair?" Somi asked.

"Yeah I dyed it yesterday. Do I look good in this color?" He asked looking at the back.

"Nope". Chaeng replied instead of Somi.

"Yahh". He pouted but the other two just laugh. "You two are so mean".

"Since when were we not?".

"Whatever". He roll his eyes at them playfully.

Fast Forward>>

They arrive and Mark park the car at the school's parking lot. Mark and Somi grew a little closer since both of them are getting along with each other well. Chaeng and Mark kept on bickering and Somi had to smack their head from time to time for them to shut up.

The three kept playing around with each other until they reach the school gates but that didn't stop there, Mark was chasing Chaeng around cos she kept teasing him about his new hair color. They ran around Somi and Chaeng kept hiding behind her. They were like kids playing around and Somi could only laugh at them.