Wedding

No One's POV

She was pacing back and forth in her dressing room and kept mumbling because she couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Can you please stop moving around?? It's making me dizzy". Jeongyeon hissed as she sigh, for the 12th time already.

"Relax buddy, everything will be fine". Dahyun said and patted Chaeng's back with a gentle smile.

The two do understand why the latter was nervous, way much more than when she proposed to Mina.

At first Chaeyoung wanted her wedding to be simple but memorable but blame it on Wooyoung who insisted on making it big which means there would be hundreds of guests that would be attending her wedding.

As you've known before, Son Wooyoung he is one of the most successful business man in the business industry and is well known around the world so it's not surprising that there would be guests that are unknown to the kids.

Wooyoung was just excited and happy that his daughter is getting married and he just wanted everything to be perfect.

"Yahh Chaengie!!!" Mark burst through the door with a big smile and teary eyes.

"Oppa!" A smile automatically display on her lips as soon as she sees him.

He hugged her tight and lightly sob. He didn't knew why he got all emotional but he just couldn't hide it this time.

"I'm so happy for you". He pulled away from the hug and smile widely. "I can't believe that my baby sister is getting married already. It felt like it was just yesterday that we were out pulling pranks on everyone". They both chuckled lightly.

"Oppa..." Her eyes lit up and a big smile plastered on her face. "Thank you for everything". She said it sincerely.

"Aigoo~" He ruffle her hair like he always did but this time she didn't mind, she didn't slap his hand away but to only smile at him cutely with her dimple making its appearance.

He leans down and gave her a sweet kiss on her forehead. He rarely gave her a kiss on her forehead after his mum's incident because everything were so messed up back then and not to mention that Chaeng completely change into someone else.

But they've decided to move on. They finally decided to let go of everything that had happened in the past and start a new life and create new memories with their loved ones. They're mature enough to know that holding on to the past wouldn't get them anywhere.

Mark smiled like a proud parent before bringing her into another hug as he looks up at his other cousins and his lover with a smile. They got the hint and join into the hug while shredding a few tears.

"Thank you guys ... thank you for always being here for me, beside me and support me no matter what. I'm so lucky to have you all in my life". Chaeng said and they hugged her tighter telling her that they know.

They pulled away from the hug as Mark fixed Chaeng's hair and tux.

"Don't be nervous kiddo. Just focus on Mina tonight and you'll be good, trust me". She sigh and nodded.

But then the door burst open revealing another person whom she haven't contacted for awhile and she sure misses the latter.

"Unnie!!" Running halfway through the door with open arms and Chaeng gladly welcome the latter into her arms.

"You finally came". She said and the latter pull away with a smile but Chaeng received a hard slap on her arm surprising her. "The hell?? Why'd you hit me??!"