Worried

No One's POV

It have been more than a week since everyone last saw Chaeng including Mina and her sisters along with Jihyo and Nayeon. Mina have been worried sick cos she tried calling Chaeng and text her non-stop everyday but receive nothing back and the hundred text messages that she sent wasn't even read.

She came to school the next day with a heavy heart. She didn't get enough sleep throughout the whole week cos she was worried about Chaeng. That explains why dark circles started to appear under her eyes. She was tired and exhausted but still manage to reach her classroom with the help of Sana and Tzuyu since the two are in her class too.

She reach her table and quickly lay her arms on the table and her head follow along and rested it on her arm comfortably. She was so tired that she fell asleep but woke up when she heard the teacher's voice. She didn't open her eyes and continue pretending to be asleep.

"Ms. Myo--"

"She's tired just let her rest. Just continue what you're doing". It was Tzuyu's voice and she wouldn't have been more thankful for Tzuyu to help her.

"Okay then class open your books and turn to page 147". Sounds of taking the books out from the bags and opening it.

Mina was allowed to sleep the whole period. She gain back her strength a bit from the small nap. Tzuyu even suggest to bring her back to her house so she could get a proper rest instead of sleeping uncomfortably on the table. Mina refuse at first but was forced by Sana and she knows she didn't have enough strength to argue with Sana so she just comply.

She knew she was tired but her mind was still occupied with a certain someone. She can't seem to get that person out of her head.

She made it out the gates and towards Tzuyu's car which is in the school's parking lot. She sat in the back seat while Sana and Tzuyu sat in front.

"Tzuyu-ah". She called out weakly and had her eyes closed. Tzuyu replied with a hum and pull out from the parking lot. "Where's Chaeyoung?"

"Ahh I forgot to tell you. Chaeng unnie went back to Japan to visit her grandparents that just came back from Australia after 8years of staying there so you don't have to worry so much. She'll probably be back in a month or t-two". She stutter at the last part but she fake a cough trying to make it seem like she didn't.

"Then why isn't she answering any of my calls or replying to any of my texts?" She raise her voice a bit despite her not having the energy to even move her body.

"She didn't bring her phone with her. I saw it on her bed the next day I went inside her room". Tzuyu explained calmly but she was screaming inside. She hated lying to Mina and especially Sana, her own girlfriend.

She wanted to tell the two but Mark said not to say anything about Chaeng being at the hospital.

She didn't hear Mina's respond and when she heard light and soft snoring coming from the back seat she knew why the latter have gone quiet cos she fell asleep.

"She must be really tired". Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

"She said she couldn't sleep at night cos she was worried about Chaeng. I don't know what happen between them but before the day Chaeng left Mina told me they had a fight". That caught Tzuyu's attention.

"What fight?" Sana just shrugged.

"She told me they had a fight but didn't tell me what the fight was about". Tzuyu just nodded. "Tzuyu-ya".

"Hmm?"

"Are you free tomorrow night?" Tzuyu think for a bit and shook her head with an apologetic smile. She wasn't thinking whether she has plans or not. She was thinking of what to tell Sana if she ask Tzuyu why she isn't free.