Protected

No One's POV

"I miss Tzuyu~" Sana whined and kept pouting nonstop.

"Quit being a baby already. It haven't even been a day yet and you're already whining. How can you survive for a week then?" Momo mock but she can't hide the fact that she's missing Dahyun as well.

"Shut up!" Sana glare at her. ( Shut! Shut up! Haha sorry )

"You can't tell me what to do!" And she glares right back.

The two were busy arguing that they didn't notice that someone was standing in front of them.

"Excuse me which one of you is Sana-Sunbae?"He asked.

"Why are you looking for her?" Momo asked and he handed her a letter.

"Someone asked me to hand it over to her and he said that if she agree then go to the nearby café which is just 15minutes away and she'll see him there waiting for her". The latter bow towards them. "That's all. I'll take my leave now".

"Hey wait!" Jackson said and he turn towards the latter. "You're a freshman right?" He nodded. "And who asked you give this letter to Sana?"

"He's a senior but I don't know him. He just came up to me and give me 50bucks and told me to give this to her". He simply explained and Jackson already know who it was. He just wanted to make sure.

"Can you describe him?"

"Umm he's about 5'9 tall and I think he usually hung around Young Hyun hyung but I never see them together anymore".

"You mean Young K?" He nodded. "Ahh I think I know who it is". The boy bowed to Jackson and went out. "What does the letter say?"

"I'll read it.

'Sana-ya I know we've broken up long ago and I know nothing I do will bring us back together but this is my last favor from you. I wanna meet you and talk like how we used to when we were still friends. I know it's hard to talk like how we used to after all the problems I've caused but please don't say no to this. I really have to meet you. Just this once. I wanted to be on good-terms with you. We only have like a month left before we graduate and that will be the time we go on different path and I wouldn't want us to end up like strangers to each other.

I'll wait for you at the said café. Please do come.

-W'

Nah-uh you're so not going Sana!" Momo said after reading the letter out loud.

"Of course she's not". Jackson added.

"Are you?" Momo asked looking at Sana and she shook her head.

"But maybe he really wanted to-"

"Nope!" Momo was quick to cut her off and refused to let the latter say any more reasons. The two crossed their arms and glares at each other but Jackson interrupted them.

"Maybe you should" That kinda shock Momo the most because he just said she's not going to go awhile ago. She wondered how could he change his mind that fast?

"WHAT??!"

"See? Even he agrees with me". Sana said and pointed at Jackson while Jennie and Lisa had no comment because they're sure Jackson knows what he's doing.

Momo and Mina argued with Sana because they're worried about her going to meet Wonpil after all he did. He was the cause of Sana and Tzuyu's arguments too but Jackson stopped them and assured them that nothing will happen and that for them to trust him and they did.