What's Wrong?

Momo's POV

I woke up in the morning and it's the first time ever that I woke up before anyone else does and I'm quite surprise myself cos I always woke up the last. I went back to sleep but I was already fully awake so I decided to just take a quick bath before exiting the room and make my way to the kitchen. Food comes first. When I got to the kitchen there was someone there as well and I already know who it was just by her back view. I sigh but that caught her attention and she turns to me. She saw me and widened her eyes but I just kept my poker face and walk pass her towards the fridge. I grab a cotton of milk and took a glass placing in on the counter before pouring the milk in. I can feel her intense stare on my back and I was damn nervous but I just kept calm. With her staring at me like that I gulp down the milk in just one go. i wash the glass and walk pass her again towards the living room. When I walk pass her I scream inside my head 'Stop me' hoping she would do so but to my disappointment she didn't stop me not even saying a word. I walk towards the living room with a sad face.

She came and sat on the couch next to me but we kept our distance. It was really awkward though so I decided to play games on my phone. I focus on my game cos I'm so close to beating my own highscore and set a new one.

"Momo". She called me and yeah I heard it but I just pretend to play on my phone. "Momo-ya". I look up at her but only for a sec before looking back at my phone. I heard her sigh. "Can you just put that phone down and talk to me?!" She raised her voice and that scares me everytime but just like how I did I pretended not to.

"No cos I'm close to beating the highscore" i answered coldly.

She sigh again and stood up. I thought she was gonna walk away but she snatched my phone from me and turn it off before stuffing it into her back pocket.

"Give me back my phone". I raise my voice and I saw her flinch but didn't hand me back my phone.

"No not until we talk first". I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose before telling her to say what she wants. "Where did you sleep last night?"

"Does it even matter to you where I slept last night?". I asked coldly.

"Momo why are you suddenly acting like this?" Her voice crack indicating that she's going to cry any minute.

"Why? I don't know. Do you know?" I asked raising my left eyebrow. I felt bad cos she already started crying and I have to look away cos I might just give in if I stare at her any longer. "Forget it". I stood up and walk towards her.

She flinch when I lean in but didn't move away nor push me away and when I was close enough she shut her eyes. I find it cute that I smile. I pinch her right cheek and move away.

"Yahh Hirai Momo!!!?" I ran upstairs holding my phone while laughing and she was chasing me from behind.

I ran inside her room and was about to close the door but she was already by the door. We were chasing each other around the room and I already forget about the fact that I'm mad at her.

No One's POV

They were chasing each other while laughing like crazy. Momo jumped on the bed and was about to jump off but Dahyun jumped behind and held onto Momo. They both fell on the bed laughing while Dahyun was on top of Momo (from the back).

Little did they know that their friends were peeking from the door cos they didn't even close the door and just went on chasing each other.

The two stopped laughing but didn't move from their position. Their friends decided to close the door and gave the couple privacy. While in the room...