It Was All My Fault

Sana's POV

I opened my eyes and realized that I'm not in my room anymore. I sat up and found myself alone in an empty room. Where's Mina and Momo? And where am I? I've never seen this room before and how did I get here? I mean I was sleeping in my room with Mina and Momo but now why am I alone in an empty room?  DID SOMEONE KIDNAP ME? Okay Sana calm down.

I look around the room but there's nothing and yeah what do you expect from an empty room? Wait I almost forgot that there's a door at the corner of the room. I just saw that a while ago okay.

I walk towards the door and held the door knob. I inhale before twisting it slowly. It was all dark outside the room not even a single light. But then a pair of hands were visible in sight and pushed me back inside the room while slamming the door shut. I fall on my butt and it actually hurts. Who the hell was that? I stood back up and tried opening the door but it was locked. What the hell is this? There's no window inside this stupid room and now the freaking door is locked. How the hell am I going to get out of here? 

But then I heard a click and it came from the door. I held the door knob again and this time it wasn't lock so I open the door. It's not dark anymore and I saw someone outside sitting next to a tree. I took a few step closer and it was a girl. She didn't do anything and just sat there staring blankly in front of her. I then turn around and the room I was in a while ago has already vanished but I didn't care about it much. I turn back and I see that the girl already stood up. I walk closer and closer until I'm only a few step away from her.

"Umm... Excuse me?" She tilt her head a bit but I didn't see her face because it was covered by her hair. "Can you tell me where I am right now?"  She didn't say anything and I was about to ask again but when she turned around my eyes widened and my mouth open in shock. I felt tears streaming down my face and I rush to hug her. I hug her like there's no tomorrow. I hug her while crying on her shoulder.

She didn't hug me back but I didn't care I miss her so much. I don't know how long I've been hugging her but it's quite weird because she didn't hug me back. I did say I didn't care if she hugs me back or not right? Well I take that back because it's really weird because she always hugs me back whenever I hug her. I let go of the hug but both my hands were still on the side of her waist. I look up at her face but she just remain expressionless. Maybe she's still mad at me?  I should ask.

"Tzuyu-ya are you still mad at me?" She didn't respond and just remain expressionless so i held both of her hands.

"Tzuyu-ya I know you're mad at me but I'm sorry. Sorry for saying things that I shouldn't have said". Still no respond.

"I know you're still really mad at me but--". I stopped  because my hands started to feel sticky and when I hold up both our hands I saw blood on Tzuyu's hands and mine as well. I quickly let go of her hands and she smiled at me and started to walk backwards. She continue walking backwards and stop in the middle of the road.

I was just looking at her because she's acting so weird right now but I stopped staring at her when I saw a car from not far away driving in a really fast speed. I turn back to look at Tzuyu and she's still standing there not moving even a single muscle which I started to panic. The car is coming closer and if Tzuyu doesn't move from that spot the car will hit her for sure. I started crying while shouting for her to move away from the road. She didn't and just smiled at me. I wanted to run and push her away but my legs felt really weak that I can't even stand still.

"I love you". She said with a smile and then...

"TZUYU". I woke up sweating. I look around and I found that I'm still inside my room.

"JOKPAL". Momo then stood up on the bed and raised her fist up like she's about to fight someone. "Yahh why did you shout?"  She pouted while looking at me. I only chuckle at her.