Why Are We Not Talking

Tzuyu's POV

I haven't spoke a single word with Sana. I can't focus on class at all today all I did was staring out of the window waiting for the bell to ring because I didn't eat anything this morning so now I'm really hungry. Five more minutes before class ends. I put my head on the table and wait. I look at my watch and it's only three more minutes. I waited patiently.

Finally the bell rang and I'm the first one who got out of the class running to Chaeng unnie's class. I played with my finger while waiting for her outside her class. Someone stood in front of me and I smiled but when I look up it wasn't Chaeng unnie it was someone who I have been ignoring for the whole day.

"What are you doing here?" She asked but I didn't respond and I look away. Chaeng unnie came out from the classroom so I walk to her and ignore Sana.

"Unnie let's go I'm hungry". I say it in a cute way but Chaeng unnie only showed her disgust face so I hit her and glared at her and she only chuckle.

"Let's find the others first". I nodded and dragged her with me but she stop. "Sana you're not coming?" Sana didn't respond and she just stood there staring at the spot where I was standing a while ago. I look at her and saw a tear drop from her eye. Since she's facing the wall I can only see one side of her face.

Chaeng unnie walk up to her and shake her a bit then she came back to her sense and smiled while wiping her tears away.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"What? I'm not crying it's just something went into my eye". Who would believe a lie like that?

"Ohh okay now let's go find the others". She nodded and walk to where I'm standing.

I turn around and walk before them and they're following behind me. I walk a little bit faster so I could get to Dahyun unnie's class faster but I bumped into someone.

"Ahh sorry I wasn't lo-" I look up only to find Jackson looking at me more like glaring. I got up and glare at him too.

"You probably know what's going on here right? Didn't I tell you that you're going to regret it? You lost Chou Tzuyu". He laughed and his friends laughed too.

"Yeah you win alright. Now move out of my way asshole". I shouted at him and he stop laughing and grab my collar.

"You better say sorry". After he said that I clench my fist and punch him right in the face and he punched me back. We both fell to the ground.

"Tzuyu are you okay? Why you little punk". Chaeng unnie went to Jackson who was on the floor as well and grab his collar and punch him. She release him and walk back to me.

"Tzuyu-ya are you okay?" This time Sana is the one asking and she was also crying. She put her hand on my cheek but I push her hand away and stood up.

"Don't you dare touch me from now on". She stood up and hold my hand.

"Tell me what did I do wrong Tzuyu-ya? I really don't know. Please don't leave me". The sight of her crying really broke my heart but I have to act tough if I don't want myself to be hurt. .

"Let go". She didn't and just cry. "Let go". I raised my voice at her but that didn't make her let go. "Let go of my fucking hand". I push her hard and she fell to the ground.

"Tzuyu what are you doing? She's your girlfriend". Chaeng unnie went to Sana and helped her up.

"Girlfriend? That's before but now she's not". I said it harshly.

"See what I told you Sana? She's just a bitch" Jackson said and laugh with his mouth still bleeding. I ran to him and punch him a few more times.

"Tzuyu stop". Jeongyeon and Dahyun unnie came and pulled me away from Jackson.