Trouble?

No One's POV

Another day to come but Tzuyu couldn't shake off the bad feelings and she was never wrong about these types of things. She should stay alert at all times and should probably tell the others too. As always she greeted her girlfriend with a tight hug and kiss on the lips and didn't forget to greeted the others as well.

Ohh and Bambam transferred to Nayeon's school because he wanted to be close to his siblings even though they are not related. He already returned back home and apologized for being rude to them the other day. He promised not to do anything like that again and just like that they forgave him because they miss him too.

He became friends with his sister's friends but still somewhat awkward around Tzuyu and Dahyun not to mention that he kept getting death glares from the two. He don't blame them though, they have every right to do so cos he did something wrong to Chaeng and how he regretted it but making mistakes made him learned his lesson and he changed himself for the better.

Jackson then wave at them and he walk next to Mina and for the past few weeks the two became close despite him being scared of Chaeng. He found Mina easy-going and Mina felt the same. She's just glad she found a guy whom act like her brother sometimes cos since Chaeng went to Europe the latter never left her side well he didn't do it just because Chaeng asked him to but half of it was because he actually cared for Mina just like the way he cared for Tzuyu. She was like another sister to him.

"Have this". He handed her a bottle of milk and she thanked him before taking it. "Tzuyu-ya".

"Hmm?" He handed her a bottle as well since he bought two but he didn't want to drink it so he gave it to Tzuyu instead. "Gomawo". He nodded and patted her head.

Jackson and Tzuyu were always bickering but they don't care if one shows affection cos they just became more like siblings now. He have always wanted to be a good big brother to Tzuyu even though he treated her like shit in the past. He wanted to change it and replaced those bad memories with a good one so he put in effort to take care of them especially Tzuyu since she's his closest sibling.

Tzuyu suddenly pulled Jackson and signaled him to walk slowly and he did. When the others were in front of them she told Jackson about the bad feelings she had and that he needs to be careful and stay alert and especially keep a close watch on Mina. He understood so he never left her side just like Tzuyu told him while Tzuyu took care of Sana and keep a close watch on her.

Tzuyu hand her arm around Sana's waist the whole walk to class though and she only remove her arm when they sit. Then the teacher came in and glares at her right away.

"Good morning class". He greeted and Tzuyu rolled her eyes at him. "And as for today we will be having a new transfer student so let's welcome him". He waved for the person to come in and once he did Tzuyu facepalm cos her guts feeling was never wrong. "Introduce yourself".

"I'm Oh Sehun. I transferred from SM High, please be nice to me". He said with a smile and he turn to someone and smile widely.

Tzuyu's POV

Of course he would turn to look at Mina unnie. If he come close to Mina unnie I will seriously kill him but I knew why he was happy because there was an empty seat next to Mina unnie. It was Chaeng unnie's seat. Well dude I will help you to get rid of that smile of yours. I smirk and turn to Mina unnie.

"Unnie".

"Hmm?" She look back at me.

"Let's switch". She didn't know what I mean by that but she just did as I told her to. She grab her bag and sit beside Sana while I move to her place.