Him

Mina's POV

I didn't enjoy the movie at all. Why? Because I'm not a fan of horror movies and you know who suggest it? Yes that's right it's Son Chaeyoung. She knows I'm scared of horror movies but she still choose it. I refuse but the others agreed and I really will kill her later. Throughout the movie I hide behind Chaeyoung and she kept laughing at me. When the movie ends some of us fell asleep. The only ones up are Tzuyu, Sana, Chaeyoung and me.

"What time is it?" Sana asked and I look at my watch.

"It's only 2 in the afternoon".

"Chewy-ah I'm bored". Chewy?

"Who are you calling Chewy?" I asked.

"This kid". She pointed at Tzuyu.

"You like giving me nicknames don't you?" Aish they're at it again being all cute with each other.

I was watching them acting cute towards each other and then Chaeyoung grab my hand and pull me with her. I didn't know why she dragged me with her though but I just follow her hehe. She pull me outside and told me to get in the car so I just did what she told me to.

"Where are we going?" She then lean close to me and I thought she was gonna kiss me but she was only putting on my seatbelt.

"You'll know it later". I raise my left eyebrow at her but she gave me a kiss and that actually flutter me.

I turn away from her and stare out the window and I can actually hear her giggle but I just ignore her and continue looking out the window. Then my phone vibrate and it was a text from Sana.

Sanake: Yahh where did you two go? You didn't even tell me.

Me: Haha sorry but I'm actually going with Chaeyoung but I don't know where she's taking me.

Sanake: Why don't you ask her?

"Who are you texting?" Chaeyoung asked me and I got startled when she suddenly ask me.

"Ohh It's Sana".

"Is she asking where we're going?" I nodded. "Say that I'm taking you on a date".

"A d-date?" She nodded.

Me: She said she's taking me on a date.

Sanake: Ahh really?

Me: Nae. 

Sanake: Okay then have fun but don't forget to reply my text whenever I text you.

Me: Got it.

"Mina". I hummed and turn to her putting my phone away. "Thanks".

"For what?"

"For everything". She smiled but not looking at me because she's still driving. "Thanks for staying by my side even though I tried to push you away. I never thought anyone would made me smile, laugh and captured my heart as fast as you can". I started tearing up because no one ever said things like that to me. She then stopped the car and look at me worriedly. "Hey why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" I shook my head and gave her a smile before hugging her.

I pulled off the hug and kiss her lips. Those soft lips of hers that I've been craving for every second. She kiss back gently. It was more like a 15seconds kiss before we broke the kiss to catch our breath. We smiled at each other lovingly and I seem to never get enough of her. Every time I kiss her I just want more of her. It's like I'm addicted to her. Yeah everyone has an addiction but mine just happens to be her. I never thought that I would fall in love with this stupid, rude and arrogant kid.