Not Good

No One's POV

Tzuyu was about to grope the latter's mound but the doorbell rang making her stop her movement.

"Aish why!!" Tzuyu whined and Sana chuckle while the latter buried her face on her chest.

Sana patted Tzuyu's head and the latter look up to only be surprised by a kiss. She smiled at Sana before releasing the latter. Tzuyu grab Sana's PJs and helped her wore it before closing every button.

Tzuyu then sigh and went out of the room and went straight towards the front door. She opened it revealing the others.

"What took you so long??" Momo nagged. "And where's my sister??"

"She's upstairs". Tzuyu replied lazily and left the door open for them and walk back in.

"I'm gonna kill that squirrel. She left the house and didn't even tell us where she went!". Momo said then dashed upstairs with Tzuyu following behind while Jackson already left.

"Sana!" Momo opened the door only to find Sana on the bed playing with her phone. "Where the hell did you go??!"

"I went bowling". Sana replied without taking her eyes off her phone.

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls??"

"I left my phone in the car".

"But-" something caught her attention. "Why is this on the floor?" Momo pick her bra up and both Sana and Tzuyu had their eyes wide open. "What?" Momo was confused on why Sana's face was so red. "And why are you so red? Are you sick??" Momo asked and placed Sana's bra on the hanger and went towards the latter and feel the latter forehead with the back of her palm. "Nope, you're not sick". Sana grab Momo's hand and pull her hand off.

"I'm fine". Momo was oblivious of the situation so she just nodded.

"I'll go to my room now". Sana nodded and Momo left after that. Tzuyu rushed right in and lock the door and lean against it.

"Good thing she's a pabo". Sana said and chuckled. "Come here". Sana move to the side and patted the space next to her which Tzuyu obeyed and went to lay down next to Sana. "Tzuyu-ya".

"Hmm?" Tzuyu turn to look at Sana only to find the girl staring at her intensely. "Now don't look at me like that". Sana smirk.

"Waeyo?" She asked looking all innocent.

"Yahh do I really have to tell you why??"

"Don't yahh me I'm still older than you". Sana playfully scolded her.

"Then I should call you unnie". Tzuyu teased her only to earn a smack on her arm. "Oww".

"Don't you dare".

"You said you're older than me so it's only right to call someone older than me unnie". She was enjoying looking at Sana's pissed off face.

"I hate you Tzuyu". She said and pout before turning to the other side and pull the blanket up to her nose.

"Hey I was just joking c'mon don't be mad". Tzuyu chuckled and poke the latter's back but it seems like Sana was ignoring her. "Baby". Sana didn't respond and she was indeed right about Sana ignoring her. "Hey c'mon don't be such a baby". She pulled Sana towards her and hugged the latter from the back. "Stop being mad I was just teasing you". She mumbled against sana's head and left a kiss there too. Sana finally turned around still with that pout. She hit Tzuyu's chest lightly making the latter chuckle.

"You're always mean to me". Tzuyu use her free hand and caress the latter's cheek.

"Because I love you". Tzuyu said with so much sincerity that made Sana blush. "I love you. Always remember that arrasso?" Sana nodded and Tzuyu kissed her forehead before hugging her and rest her chin on top of her girlfriend's head with arms wrapped around her.