Only You

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaeyoung-ah wake up". I know who that soft voice belongs to but I'm just too tired and don't wanna open my eyes. "Chaeyoung-ahh you need to wake up and get ready or else we'll be late for school". I kept my eyes shut and my body unmoved. "If you're not gonna wake up no hugs and kisses for a week". Right then I shot my eyes open and immediately sit up only to find my girlfriend laughing.

"Yahh no fair". I pouted while rubbing my eyes. Well duh I just woke up so my vision wasn't that clear.

"Now go and wash yourself up I'll be waiting downstairs". She kiss my cheek and went out of the room and before she fully close the door she wink at me.

I got up and wash myself just like she told me to. I wore my uniform and grab my bag before walking down the stairs. I drop my bag on the couch and walk towards the kitchen to where the nice and delicious smells came from. There I saw my sexy girlfriend standing by the sink and I immediately hug her from behind. Just being in her uniform makes her looks so ... great I mean I can't describe it she's just so beautiful. I'm lucky to have her because just look at her she's just perfect.

"Go sit Chaeyoung-ah I'm almost done". She shooed me away but nahh I don't want to so I just stayed and continue back hugging her. "You know I love being in this position as much as you do right?" I nodded. "But I can't make our breakfast if you're being stuck on my back. I can't move". She chuckle while saying those words

"Only if you give me a kiss first". She turn around and peck my lips. Score!! I went and sat down on the chair and lay my head on the table looking at the most gorgeous human being on earth making breakfast for us.

We both ate our breakfast peacefully and did I ever say that her cooking is very amazing ? Well it's very very delicious. And yeah we're the only ones home since the others got drunk and pass out at Tzuyu's mansion, well her dad's mansion to be exact but what's the difference? Her dad's also hers so...

Whatever enough about them. I helped Mina clean up and wash the dishes before getting ready to school. We've been dating for 2months and a half now and I'm planning to tell my parents about us when the deal is over. Still 15 more days to go. I can't wait for the deal to end and then we can date for real not just for a deal. Their deal is so childish to be honest. You wanna know what it is? Nahh you'll know after 15 more days haha.

We both made our way to the living room. Mina sat on the couch while me I had my head on her lap while she stroke my hair. I like it whenever she did that. There's still about an hour and a half before school even start. You're asking me why? Well this shitty ass penguin here of mine woke me up at 5 because she can't go back to sleep. Yes and that means she have to wake me up too. I hate waking up early but if waking up early means spending more time with her then I won't mind one bit.

"Chaeyoung-ah". I answer with a 'hmm' and still having my eyes close enjoying her touch. "Do you love me?"  I shot my eyes open.

"Why so sudden?" She's serious and I know it. Just by the tone she used and the expression she makes.

"Just answer me Chaeyoung-ah. Do you love me?"

"Who doesn't?" 

"Chaeyoung". She sigh and stopped stroking my hair and rest her hand on the couch. "Do you love me?" She asked again.

I didn't respond and just sat up on the couch facing her. I took her hand and place on my chest. She gave me a confuse look.

"Do you feel that? Can you hear it?" 

"What?"

"That is my heart beating for you and only you. I love you". I do mean everything I say because this heart is only beating for her.