First Day As A Couple

Mina's POV

I woke up because of the noisy shouts from downstairs. I opened my eyes and look around the room only to find myself alone in the room. I got out of bed and went downstairs only to find all of them were gathered in the living room playing games.

"Mina here your uniform". I took it from Sana and went back upstairs.

I look at the time and it was only 6:30am. I don't have to wake up until 7 ohh god. I groan and walk to the bathroom. I took a very long shower. I went out of the bathroom and wore my uniform before going down.

"You're done? Go and eat your breakfast it's in the kitchen and go get Chaeng she haven't ate yet" Sana told me and I look around the room there was no sign of her.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Maybe in the yard? I don't know go find her" What the? I rolled my eyes and go look for her in the backyard.

I find her just standing there so I went behind her and poke her waist so she turn and look at me.

"Morning Chaeyoung-ah".

"Morning". She doesn't seems to be in a good mood.

"Are you okay? Is there anything wrong?" I asked her worriedly but she just shook her head.

"Have you eaten your breakfast yet?" I shook my head then she grab my hand and pull me back inside. We walk back inside passing by the others and they just look at us with confused face.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" She hummed in a respond. "You did tell them right? About us?"

"I did tell them I'll be dating someone but I didn't tell them who it was. I don't have to tell them everything you know". I nodded and just eat my breakfast. She finished first but she didn't go to the living room she just sit in front of me waiting for me.

I finished mine so me and Chaeyoung walked back to the living room and the others just look at us.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Are you two umm... perhaps dating?" I didn't know what to answer so I just stayed quiet.

"Yeah why?" Then their eyes widened including me when Chaeyoung said that. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu were smiling brightly while Sana kept smirking at me. I swear I will kill her later.

"You finally got yourself a girlfriend congrats" Jeongyeon and Tzuyu clapped their hands so Sana and Nayeon unnie joined them. I only blush then Chaeyoung's phone vibrate.

"Wae?" She answered. "Ahh really? Okay I'll head there now". Then she ended the call.

"Who was that?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Dahyun unnie. She asked me to pick her and Momo up since the doctor said she can be discharge today so wanna go with me?" She asked me.

"Um.. S-sure" She grab my hand and pull me outside and towards her car and she drove to the hospital and when we arrive Momo and Dahyun were already waiting outside so when we got there they just get in.

"Have you guys eaten anything yet?" I asked and they nodded. When we arrive back at Chaeyoung's house Momo bring Dahyun up to her room.

They came back down in their uniforms and so we all got up and went outside. Nayeon unnie, Tzuyu and Sana were in Jeongyeon's car while Momo, Dahyun and me in Chaeyoung's car. She drove off and headed to school. We have arrived so we got out of the car and walk inside the school. I see that Momo and Dahyun were holding hands? I look at them then to their hands then at them again.