Spending Time With You

No One's POV

The two started digging in their lunch. They weren't talking but it wasn't in an awkward silent either. Chaeng finished hers first and excuse herself to the bathroom while Mina continue eating.

Chaeng went to the bathroom and she knew someone was following her, she didn't turn around and walk in the bathroom but hide behind the wall and waited for the person to come in and once the person step in, Chaeng quickly covered the latter's mouth and held their hands behind their back and it turns out to be a girl.

"Were you following me?" The person didn't answer and she tighten her grip on the girl's hand which made her flinch. "I'm asking you". The latter quickly nodded and Chaeng release her mouth but not her hands. "Why were you following me?"

"I umm just wanted t-to talk to you". She stuttered. Chaeng recognized the girl as soon she steps in the bathroom, it was the same girl that served them lunch.

"What do you wanna talk to me about?" Chaeng asked coldly.

"You don't r-remember me?" The girl asked and of course Chaeng remembered her. It's one of her speciality. She easily remembered people's face and recall who the person is but she never admit it and act as if she never seen them before.

"I believe this is the first time we ever met". Chaeng still answered in a cold tone.

"Son Chaeyoung". Chaeng was calm when the girl said her name. "You really don't remember? We met in Japan at a bar". She said. "We also had fun together that night didn't you remember that?"

"So?"

"U-uhh can you release my hands first??" She asked but Chaeng didn't. She held it firmly. "Alright I'll tell you. I came here to find you".

After that night at the bar, or one nightstand to be exact. The girl had been trying to find Chaeng because that morning when she woke up, Chaeng was already gone and she only found the money beside the desk and it was a lot. She fell in love with Chaeng after their night but it was also because of money. She never knew that Chaeng was the daughter of the CEO Son whom owned many companies but she knows that Chaeng is rich. CEO Son had never release the news about his children yet, the two siblings ask him not to tell anyone about them cos they don't want to be involved with the society yet because if people knew, they can never go anywhere on their own free will because reporters will chased them everywhere but only some certain people knows about the two.

"Why do you need to find me?" Chaeng asked but the girl didn't answer. Chaeng waited but the girl still didn't gave any respond and Chaeng release her hands.

"Finally". She turned around and wanted to talk to Chaeng but the latter already disappeared. "Where did she go??" The girl went out of the bathroom looking for Chaeng again and saw her holding a girl's hand ready to exit the restaurant.

She felt mad when she saw Mina kissed Chaeng's cheek but she knew that the two were a couple and she had an evil plan in her head. She didn't waste another minute and rush over to their side and quickly yank Chaeng away from Mina.

"Babe why did you leave me hanging like that?? We weren't done yet". She link her arms with Chaeng but both Mina and Chaeyoung remain calm.

The girl was wondering why Mina's not mad and when she looks straight in her eyes there was no sign of anger so she tried another method by pecking Chaeng's cheek. Mina was caught off guard when the latter kissed Chaeng but she didn't do anything but she smirk instead.

Chaeng push the girl off roughly and she landed on the ground butt first. Mina slip her hand through Chaeng's and intertwined them.

"Who is this Son Chaeyoung?? You told me you love me awhile ago and now you're here holding this girl's hand instead of mine???" She burst out angrily catching attentions from other customers, well she did on purpose just to cause a scene.