First Day - Vampire AU

Adrien Agreste grew up with a life filled with a plethora of luxuries thanks to his parent's upper class position in society and high earning jobs in the fashion industry.

Because of this, the Agreste name was one known to most creatures of the world, especially to fellow vampires. His parent's fashion brand catered mostly to fellow vampires but, after some careful consideration, they decided to design clothes for other species too.

His parents had homeschooled him with the help of their assistant—a fellow vampire named Nathalie—but now he was finally going to be joining a public school.

It was something he'd always dreamed of doing and he jumped on the chance to go when it was presented to him.

When given a choice of schools to attend, Adrien had immediately chosen to join College Françoise Dupont. Partially due to his childhood friend, Chloé Bourgeois, attending the school and partially due to the fact that it was a vampire and werewolf alliance school.

Not many of those schools existed due to the conflict that always seemed to occur between the two species so having one so close by was a miracle to Adrien. His parents were a little bit apprehensive at first but they soon gave in and decided to let him go.

The only werewolf Adrien had ever met and spoken to was his chauffeur/bodyguard, and he didn't talk a lot so Adrien didn't know much about the species.

His curious mind always begged to know more about the different species that existed in the world he lived in but there was only so much that a book could tell him.

So when the clock finally struck 19:00 pm on September first, Adrien's lips curled into a grin and he shot out of his room and down the stairs like a bullet—which wasn't all that hard for a vampire—and readily awaited his chauffeur.

Another great thing about the school was that all of the classes took place at night, meaning that the students would be most awake and alert during classes.

(That and vampires couldn't last more than about five minutes in the sunlight without receiving some nasty burns.)

"Goodbye, Adrien," his mother, Emilie, shouted, tears brimming in her eyes as her only son exited the oversized mansion. Adrien waved back at her and his father before getting into the car, his excitement bubbling as he got closer and closer to finally going to school.

A rush of adrenaline ran through his veins as they got closer and he could see the school in the nearby distance. He'd been looking forwards to this moment ever since he'd been given the chance to attend school!

As they pulled up, Adrien became mesmerised by all of the students that stood in and around the school, talking with friends, listening to music and other typical things that people his age tended to do.

The first person his eyes landed upon was Chloe who was filing her nails as her friend held her bag for her.

"Chloe!" He shouted, waving to her as he clambered out of the car. He slammed the door behind him before walking towards his blonde-haired friend.

"Adrikins!" She exclaimed, running up to him and wrapping him into a hug before kissing him on the cheek, "I'm so glad that you're here."

She looped her arm around his, dragging him into the large building. Her friend, another vampire as Adrien could tell from a closer look, followed behind them, still carrying Chloe's bag for her as the three headed into the school grounds.

"Duck!" A voice called out as a football went flying over their heads. A tall boy with broad shoulders and blond-tipped hair ran past them, muttering apologies on the way. Adrien's heightened senses picked up that the boy was a werewolf from his scent.