Wisdom Teeth - LadyNoir

Ladybug swung around the streets of Paris, the cool evening breeze flowing around her. She always felt so peaceful when travelling via her yo-yo when an akuma attack wasn't happening.

She landed on the Eiffel Tower with a light thud and saw her partner waiting for her nearby.

She tapped him on the shoulder to gain his attention, scaring him a little as he jumped a few feet into the air.

"M'Lady!" He exclaimed, immediately wrapping his arms around her as he became overwhelmed with joy. "You're finally here!"

"Chat Noir, are you okay?" She asked, seriously questioning why he looked so hyper today. His eyes seemed to be literally shining if that was even possible.

"You're so pretty, M'Lady." He replied, nuzzling into her.

"That wasn't what I asked." Ladybug responded as she tried to escape his grasp. It was of no use though, his grip only became tighter as he started to purr.

She frowned at looked carefully at his face, noticing that his cheek had swelled up slightly.

He saw that she was frowning at him and dropping giggling. Chat Noir thinks for a moment until he realised what it was that she looked at.

"I lost some teeth today." He proudly proclaimed, letting go of her and standing with his hands on his hips.

"The big ones at the back?"

"Yep!"

Of course that's all it was. Chat Noir was just loopy due to having his wisdom teeth removed.

"Silly kitty, you ought to be at home right now if you're still loopy like this." She joked, boiling him on the nose.

"Oh no, M'Lady, it's almost worn off and we have patrol to get to!" He grabbed her by the waist, startling her as she let out a small shriek, and vaulted away into the streets of Paris.

She wriggled a little to try and escape his grasp but accepted her fate after she saw the childish grin lighting up his face.

It's his fault if they end up on the Ladyblog in this compromising position.