Masquerade Date (ChloNath)

College Françoise Dupont's resident queen bee Chloé Bourgeois has always been one to show off her upper class status and wealth. Especially with the prestigious Paris Masquerade Ball being hosted by her father, the mayor of Paris, coming up later that week. The upcoming Saturday to be exact.

As an attempt to act nicer after deciding to become a better person (with encouragement from Adrien), she allowed Adrien to extend the invitation to Marinette, Nino and Alya as, so far, they seem to be the only three people other than Adrien and Sabrina that have been willing to help her redeem herself and become a better person.

Although Alya and Nino were a bit sceptical of her at first, Alya had even questioned if she was a robot or had been abducted by aliens and she had assured that those facts were both false. In all honestly, she knew that they had every right to be.

Chloé's real problem was trying to find a plus one. She was one of the only people who was allowed to take one as her father was the host and she would usually take her best friend with her. But Sabrina wasn't able to go as she was going out of the city for the weekend for a short holiday with her parents.

So that left Chloé where she was now. Pacing her room back and forth and trying to think about who to take with her. She couldn't turn up on her own or else her father would smother her, thinking that she may be lonely. She also needed to prove to everyone that she's willing to become a better person.

"Why don't you find a date?" Adrien suggests, getting up from his place on the sofa and walking over to Chloé to stop her from pacing by placing a hand on her shoulder and turning her to face him.

She sighs in exasperation and brushes his hand off her shoulder, walking towards her bed with her hands placed on either side her head and fingers gripping her hair slightly.

"A date?" She asks. "Who would be willing to be my date?" She points out and flops down face first on her bed, letting out a groan of annoyance. "It's useless."

Knowing how Chloé acts when she's tense or upset, he settles down on the bed next to her, Adrien ponders his options for a moment trying to think of who she could go with or what to say to cheer her up.

What does Marinette usually say when he's feeling down?

'A pep talk! That may work,' Adrien thinks. 'There's no harm in trying.'

"Find someone who's willing to look past what you've done. Someone who will give you a second chance even if you may not be deserving of it. You can do it Chloé, I know you can." He voices as she looks up, a small smile finally making an appearance on her face.

'I guess a small pep talk is all she needed then.'

"Thank you Adrien. I'll try." She replies, a glimmer of hope welling up inside of her.

She was going to use her newfound determination wisely and find the perfect date!

————————————————

The next day she headed into art and photography class, already knowing that it was time for another one of their monthly scheduled projects that their teacher had always insisted on no matter the protests of some students.

"Okay class, as you all know today is time for another project," She starts to explain only to be cut off by groans of protest from the class. "As I was saying," She continues as she sends a quick glare in Kim and Alix's direction. "for this project I will be partnering you up with someone you don't usually work with. The two of you will then go out on the streets of Paris and take pictures of the things that inspire you." She explains.