Fearful Fortunes - Request (Adrienette)

A/N: Due to mock exams, there will be less uploads than usual. I will try to find time and I'll still be doing short drabbles though. Thank you.

——|~~~|——

"Look, you can see the ferris wheel from here!" Adrien shouted excitedly, pointing out of the car window. It was going to be his first time coming to the annual summer fair since he was a small child and he had been looking forward to it all month.

Due to his strict father, he hadn't been allowed to go in some of the previous years so this was the first time he was attending that he would be able to remember it.

His three friends quietly giggled at his overexcitement even though they too had been anticipating the annual summer fair all month.

Seeing the amount of people walking towards the fair, Adrien turned towards his bodyguard and tapped the back of his seat in order to get his attention.

"Could you drop us off a few streets away please? I don't want to get mobbed by my fans again." He politely asked with a pleading look. The gorilla gave out a small grunt and nodded his head in conformation, pulling over and parking the car.

"Thank you!" Adrien thanked as he and his friends stepped out of the white limousine they had been in and started the short walk to the fair.

"You okay, dude?" Nino inquired, trying to hide a grin, as he saw the bright smile on his best bud's face. He looked like he could hardly contain his excitement.

"Yeah, I'm just really excited." He responded with a sheepish look as he rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

Alya muffled a laugh behind her hands. "We can see that." She stated teasingly.

A few moments later, the group of four found themselves stood at the entrance as they looked on in awe at the myriad of people that were currently attending and the plethora of rides and stalls there were for them to try out.

"Race you to the bumper cars!" Nino called out as he grabbed Alya's hand and the two of them started to sprint off towards the attraction, Marinette and Adrien running close behind them.

——|~~~|——

The next two hours were filled with smiles and laughter as the four of them darted around the fair, going on all of the rides and looking at all of the stalls that they possibly could.

Nino and Adrien had bashed into each other as much as they could when they were on the bumper cars which caused Marinette and Alya to worry whether or not they'd end up with bruises because of it. Nino has nonchalantly stated that Adrien needed the authentic experience if he was going to truly enjoy himself today.

Later on, Alya had excitedly picked out a new phone case and a massive poster from a Ladybug and Chat Noir themed stall, gushing over every item she looked at and taking photos for the Ladyblog so that other people were aware of the many items being sold.

Marinette had bought a small key ring with a chibi Chat Noir on it whole Adrien bought the matching chibi Ladybug one, causing a few teasing smirks from Alya and Nino. Nino himself had settled for one of the few chibi Rena Rouge key rings they had on sale.

Scanning around the area for the next thing for the four of them to do, Alya spotted a small but intriguing tent tucked away in the corner of the fair, slightly hidden behind the funhouse that towered over it.