She's my best friend. She's actually now engaged to Dimitri. She's the only one sleeping with him."

"That she is!"

"Also other then Lynn I only have two other friends that aren't in this room! My bartender bestie and now manager of Scarlett Widow Jason Russo. My other friend is Elizabeth Hardy. Lynn and I don't even know who this bitch is!"

"Nope never seen that bitch before."

"But if she looks familiar to any of you guys please let us know!

Also this doctor report from the other night. Yeah not only have I not slept with Dimitri but I never aborted his baby."

I stand up and lift my shirt showing my belly button.

"Mom get a close up this.

See this incision they're from a endoscopy to remove my right ovary."

I sit back down next to Dominic. He puts his arm around my shoulders.

"I had a ruptured cyst on my ovary.

Also Dominic and I never fight. The way you see us together in public or making these videos this is how we really are. Right guys?"

"Yeah very true. It's actually sickening sometimes on how cute they actually are."

We all laugh.

"Thanks Dimitri.

But I do know one thing there will still be people out there that wont believe what I'm saying.

Whatever people are entitled to there own opinions but true fans will call out the bullshit like you have already been doing this morning. And we thank those fans."

"Our next stop is Boise, Idaho. Will see those real fans at our show in a couple days. Later everyone!"

"And cut!

October that was really brave of you to show your stomach."

"Thanks mom. I wonder if anybody is gonna I.D. our "former friend" Lynn?"

"I hope so. I'll knock a bitch out."

"I love you."

"Love you too. No one talks shit about my bestie and gets away with it!"

Not a single person in this room is actually related to me. But they are my family and I love them.

Later that day I was laying on the couch because Dominic made me rest.

My dad came in with Blaze. He took him to the dog park. He came up to me licking my face.

"Aw there's my boy. Up."

He jumped on the couch between my feet and slowly made his way to lay on my chest.

Dominic's POV.

Since we've got a couple days off Dimitri and I decided to find a gym.
Luckily the one we went to let's us have a 48 hour pass.

I was running on the treadmill when I notice a couple girls staring. One of them walks up to me.

"Um are you Dominic Kinkaid?"

"Yep."

"I saw the video this morning. You and October are awesome."

"Thank you."

She smiles then walked away and joins her friends.

"Hey you done yet Dominic?"

"Actually yeah. Let's go."

We get back to the house and I find October on the couch sleeping with Blaze resting on her.

I grabbed a blanket and put it over them. Blaze opened his eyes and looked at me. I scratched his head then he carefully jumped off the couch.

I sat in the chair next to the couch just watching October sleep.

"Dude that's creepy."

"Why? Haven't you ever watched Lynn sleep?"

"Maybe once or twice."

"October does it to me all the time."

"You know you've got one strong wife. With all the bullshit that gets thrown your way. She pretty much shrugs it off and says you hit like a bitch and gets right back up knocking all that shit away."

"Yeah she does. And yes she is very strong."