Chapter 1.

Carly's POV

"Hold the pose, just like that!" The photographer said, I smiled a little and held the pose. The camera flashed. "Perfect!" He said, putting the camera down. "You did amazing today, Carlotta!" He said, happily. I smiled and walked over to grab my robe. "Thank you," I said, covering the lingerie that was on my body. "I'll call you and tell you when the issue will be out, my Darlin'!" He said I nodded. "Perfect." I smiled and walked over towards the dressing room. I opened the door and plopped down in my chair. "Carly, don't forget the interview right after this." One of the producers reminded me. I turned and looked at her. "Thank you for reminding me, I'll make sure I get there on time," I said, flashing her a quick smile. She returned the smile and then shut the door, leaving me alone at last. I stood up from my chair and took the high heels off.

I sighed and took my robe off and the lingerie off and slipped my normal clothes back on. Which consists of a KISS shirt and some dark blue skinny jeans. I slipped my black leather boots on and put my sunglasses on before heading out the door and towards the exit. I said my goodbyes to everyone as I walked past and out the door. I smiled when I saw my motorcycle. I got on, not bothering with a helmet and sped off to the location of the interview. I smiled again, feeling the wind through my hair.

A lot has changed in my life, as for one, I'm clean of any sort of dope, I still drink, but I never had a problem with drinking, since 1987. I've become a pretty successful model, tattoos cover both of my arms. I mainly did that to cover all of the track marks that were littered all down my arms and the scars on my arm from my suicide attempts. I gained weight back from getting clean, it gave me even more prominent curves. My hair is now just a little below my shoulders, it used to be at my mid-neck.

I also have my tongue pierced now, I just turned 31 not too long ago, I spent the day alone, which sucks but I've been so focused on the work that I haven't had time for relationships or friends, really. I've had boyfriends here and there but, they've all been abusive pieces of shit. I guess I'm just not meant to be in a happy relationship. I'm just meant to be alone, I guess.

I pulled up to the place and got off my bike. I put my sunglasses on my shirt and saw a few fans outside. I smiled and walked over. "Hi, Carly!" A young girl said. She looked about 16. "Hey, there," I said, smiling at her. "You've inspired me to pursue my dream of becoming a model." She said, happily. "Aw, that makes me so happy to hear! You're a gorgeous girl, you could definitely do it." I said. She smiled wide and opened her arms to hug me. Which, I gladly did.

"Could I have an autograph?" She asked after we left our hug. "Of course," I said and she got out a piece of paper and a marker. "What's your name, Sweetie?" I asked. "Sharon." She replied. I signed my autograph and dedicated it to her and handed it back. She smiled wide and looked at it. "Thank you!" She said. I smiled. "It's no problem," I said and smiled again.

I signed a few more autographs and talked to some of the people outside before I had to go in. I walked in and sat down. The cameras started rolling and they gave the producer the cue to start. We greeted each other and the interview started. "Here we are with Carlotta Dean!" He said into the mic. I smiled. "You can just call me Carly, everyone else does," I replied. "So, tell me. How are you? You're blowing up with your modeling career!" He exclaimed. I chuckled.

"I wouldn't say, blowing up. But, thank you. I really appreciate it." I said. "I really love it and the fans I meet, it's rad," I added on. "Are you still managing Mötley Crüe?" He asked. "Yes, I am. That's my main job, really. It's how I live." I said, smiling. "How's Nikki?" He asked. I felt my smile drop. "Oh, uh. Not sure, we haven't seen each other in like.." I trailed off. "9 years," I said. Wow, has it been that long? "Wow, weren't you both dating?" He asked.

I shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah, not long," I said. "You inspired a lot of the songs from their first album, is that correct?" He asked. "Yeah, Nikki and I have known each other since I was 16, so he took a lot of inspiration from our friendship," I replied. "You guys haven't even talked? Not once?" He asked. "No, I don't know him anymore," I said. "So, you haven't heard he's been married to Brandi Brandt since 1989?" He asked.

It felt like a knife went through my heart and I felt my stomach do a flip. I quickly blinked the tears in my eyes away. "N-No, I didn't know that," I said, trying to hide the hurt in my voice. "They have a kid, too." He added on. Now, it feels like my heart has been ripped out. I bit my lower lip. "Good. I'm happy for them and wish them well." I forced a smile. "What's been going on with Mötley lately? I heard Vince Neil got kicked out?" He asked.

"Things happened, I wouldn't say kicked out. But, yeah. Vince isn't a part of the band anymore." I replied. "What's the next step?" He asked. "I'm not sure. I have to talk to their other manager. I'm planning on calling after this interview when I get home." I said.

We talked a little more about my career, Motley and some other things. But, he kept somehow getting back to Nikki and it hurt. I made sure to not read things about Nikki for this reason. I blocked him out, I didn't want to think about him. He was my first love, it's special. The feelings I have for him will never go away. Not only was he my first love, but he was also my best friend. I lost my boyfriend and my best friend when I left.

I walked into my house and shut the door. I'm not calling right now, I don't want to. I just want to be alone. I kicked my shoes off and walked into my room and fell on my bed. The tears that I've been holding during the interview started falling down my cheeks. He's fucking married, I can't believe he's married. He has a kid, too. I buried my face in my pillow and sobbed.

I thought I was over that man, I haven't seen him in 9 years, I thought the feelings I had for him would fizzle away but, they haven't. I sniffled and rolled onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. I don't want to do anything today, I'm too upset. I took my jeans off and pulled the covers over my body. I felt more tears run down my face.

I shut my eyes and pulled the covers all the way up to my chin. I don't even care what time it is, I just want to sleep. I just hope sleep comes over me before I completely fall apart.

(A/N: New story! You didn't really think I was going to leave Carly and Nikki's story like that, did you?😉Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)