Dancing waltz in middle of club dance floor

Beginne am Anfang

[Intro: Bebe Rexha & Lil Wayne]
I'm sorry, I'm not the most pretty
I'll never ever sing like Whitney
Ooh, but I still wanna dance with somebody (Tunechi)

I was having my hand on his shoulder and his hand in my waist and we were dancing on the beat. I was smiling like a dork. He spun me around few times. "It is really cool to know that even though we met today you made this visit worth it." I said to him little loudly so he can hear. "All my pleasure m'lady." He said little loudly so i can hear it.

[Verse 1: Bebe Rexha & Lil Wayne]
So lets let our hearts bleed, 'til they turn to rust
Gonna live it up, 'cause it's dangerous
No, I don't wanna play the part (Amen)
I just wanna dance with somebody (Amen)
I just wanna dance with somebody (yeah)

"You are looking beautiful tonight." He said to me and he lifted me up. I squealed and laughed. "Thank you gentleman. I am having fun of my life." I said to him. "I am glad to know that." He said to me and he spun me around.

[Chorus: Bebe Rexha]
I just wanna dance with somebody
It could be anybody, tell me, are you that somebody?
Don't matter who you are, just love me the way I are
I just wanna dance with somebody

He ducked me down and then lifted me about and earned a laughter from my mouth. "I love your laugh." He said to me. "Thank you and i love your eyes. I honestly never saw someone's eyes like yours." I said to him. "Thank you." He said and he bring me into his chest and we dance along. How can a stranger make your dull day bright.
[Verse 2: Lil Wayne]
I just wanna dance with somebody
But I could never ever dance like Bobby
You can dance, I'ma watch your body
I just wanna stand right behind it
I just want a chance with somebody
Pop a couple xans with somebody
Every time she dance it's exotic
Throw a bunch of bands arms get tired
I'm the God I just want a goddess
Gotta use a bedroom for a closet
Got a whole bedroom, on the private
I know her body inside, out science
Kiss both boobs right before I sign 'em
Can't dance but kinda grind 'em
Yeah, I be right behind her, spinal
We can turn this dance floor to a island

I started to show my dancing skills a little. He again lifted me up and this time buried his nose in crook of my neck. I had goosebumps. I blushed pretty hard. "You look beautiful when you blush." He said to me a d we kept dancing. "Thank you." I said to him shyly.
[Chorus: Bebe Rexha & Lil Wayne]
I just wanna dance with somebody (Mula)
It could be anybody, tell me, are you that somebody?
(Tunechi)
Don't matter who you are, just love me the way I are
I just wanna dance with somebody

He let go away from but next second he again brought me into him. His grip was pretty firm. "I don't want this night to end." He whispered in my ear. I shivered under that. "Me too but we surely can hang out sometime." I said to him and he spin me around. I was now face to face with him and my breath caught in the throat. "Well  best idea from a pretty girl like you." He said and smirked.

[Bridge: Bebe Rexha]
Bloody noses, speeding cars
Lethal doses, desperate hearts
Roll it up 'cause we so ill
Heaven knows we love the thrill
No, I don't wanna play the part
I just wanna dance with somebody

The thing we didn't noticed that many of people were recording us but it didn't matter to me. It was like it just me and him tonight. "It is weird to know that we only know each other for like an hour but it is like we know each other for ages." I said to him as my head chin was on his shoulder. "Hmm, that is pretty truth. I didn't feel awkward around you. And i don't know why but you have pretty effect on me." He said and it was low voice which again send shivers down my spine.

[Chorus: Bebe Rexha & Lil Wayne]
I just wanna dance with somebody (Mula)
It could be anybody, tell me, are you that somebody?
(Tunechi)
Don't matter who you are, just love me the way I are
I just wanna dance with somebody
It could be anybody, tell me, are you that somebody?
Don't matter who you are, just love me the way I are
I just wanna dance with somebody

Atlast the song ended and i groaned. "I need to head home. I am pretty late." I said to him. "Want me to drop you at your home." He asked me. "That would be awesome." I said and we looped our hands and went out of the club hands in hands. He went to his car and opened the door for me. "Thank you gentleman." I said and sat in the car. He bowed his head with a smirk. He sat in driver seat and drove away. "So what you do?" He asked me. "I am a fashion designer and my company is gaining popularity little slow." I said to him. "Wow. I might do a photoshoot for your company soon." He said to me with a wink. And i laughed. "Wait a minute. This shirt and jacket is from my company, i noticed now." I said and pointed to his jacket. "You are the owner of y/fc/n. Wow. It has pretty fantastic shirts and jackets and many things more." He exclaimed. "Yep i am the owner of that company. And thank you. It looks good on you. It was my first design ever." I said and pointed the jacket. "Wow. I can't believe it." He said and we reached my house which i shared with lily who is my bestfriend. "Can we exchange numbers and insta name. I had fun tonight with you." Harrison said to me. "Yeah why not. And we can hang out sometime." I said to him. We exchanged our phone number. I got of the car as well as him. I was standing i front of my door. "Thank you for the night harrison." I said and faced him. "No problem. But i seriously enjoyed my time with you." He said to me. "Me tooo." I said and kissed his cheek. I saw him blushed and his cheeks looked red. I laughed. "You look pretty cute when you blushed." I said to him. He smiled but what he did next get me shocked. His lips were on mine. But i kissed him back. I felt sparks in my stomach. "Wow." He said when broke apart. "Yeah wow." I said and my heart was beating like heck. "So wanna go on date with y/n?" He asked me. "Yes why not gentleman. And one more thing you should attend my party i am keeping two weeks later." I said to him. "Sure. Good night y/n." He said and we parted our way. I waved him bye. When he was out and i jumped in the air. I entered the house go see lily watching a movie. "What got you so giddy?" She asked me. "I may or may not landed myself with a date." I said to her as i plopped next to her. "Seriously, who is that guy?" She asked me. "Well he is very awesome guy. He saved me from this weird guy. And then we danced and then he asked me out. I had fun with him." I said to her in dreamy voice. "What is this guy's name?" Lily asked me. "Harrison osterfield. He is pretty handsome guy. But the most amazing thing about him is his heart. He has pure and kind heart. The way he saved me from that weird guy told me everything." I said to him and just smiled.

A/n: pretty long chap huh? But enjoyyyyyyh. Today is Sunday and i am crying because i have only a week left for my school after that officially bye bye. I am emotional already. *walks out of the room with pretty heavy heart.*