We turn towards the cabian and everyone looks at us.

"Um boss lady you said no sex on the plane."

"We didn't even have sex."

"Both your hair says others wise."

"Well I own the plane. So shut up Dimitri."

I look at Dominic and he's just smiling away.

Asshat.

He sat back down and I followed him. He pulled me on to his lap. We've still got four more hours to get to New York. So I decided to go back to sleep.

Every once in awhile I wake up feeling Dominic's grasp tighten around me. It actually makes me smile and I fall back to sleep.

"Hey guys we're here."

I open my eyes and see Dimitri.

"What?"

"We landed in New York. Get your asses up."

I start laughing.

I get up letting Dominic get up. We both stretch and step off the plane.

I looked around and I couldn't believe it. I was in New York.

"What do you guys gotta do today?"

"Usually nothing. We only rehearse on the day of the show. So you've got me all you to yourself love."

"Yay!"

We both laugh.

Dominic decided to rent a car. We finally got to our hotel and I immediately plopped on the bed. For whatever reason I was exhausted.

"You ok baby?"

"I don't know why but I'm tired."

"I can see that babygirl. I tell you what I'll walk down the street and bring you back a ice caramel coffee. Then when I get back will take a shower. Ok?"

"Sounds good to me baby."

He leans down kissing my forehead.

"Be back in a little bit."

I stand up and walk around the room trying to stay awake. I'm half tempted to do some jumping jacks.

(Knock knock)

I go to the door and look through the peep hole. I open the door and let Lynn come in.

"Hey."

"Hey where's Dominic?"

"He went to get me coffee."

"Another one?"

"Yeah I don't know why but I'm freaking tired."

"How late did you stay up last night?"

"Dude we were both asleep by like nine."

"Damn that was earlier then Dimitri and myself. You think you're getting sick?"

"Maybe?"

"It's either that or your pregnant."

"Dude I'm not pregnant."

"Didn't you and Dominic say you're gonna start trying?"

"I've only been off my birth control for like a week. Takes a little longer to get out of your system."

Lynn just gives me a look.

I hear the door open and close. Dominic walks into the room handing me my coffee.

"Ugh I love you."

"I told them to add a couple extra shots of espresso."

"I really love you."

He just laughs.

"I'll meet you in the shower."

"Ok."

"And with that I'm going back to my room."

I start laughing. I take a couple big drinks of my coffee then go into the bathroom.

I can Dominic through the glass shower doors. Damn that's sexy. I undress and join him.