Joining air force part 2

A/n: aye matessssssss. I hope everyone is alright. A notice though. This chapter about military is gonna turn into a book. I will write after a book of mine ends. Readd ittttt 🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻

The year of your training was ending today. Your partners were all packed to leave. You were excited to go back. You got letters but it was hard for you to letters back. Paddy always wrote a novel of a letter to you as well as your mum. Harrison and to, were busy with their movie but mum said in her letter that they came home leaving their shooting because of your homecoming.

Your PoV:~

I was in plane in which we were gonna land to our home. "So how are you feeling?" Marie asked me who became my good friend. "Excited. When you have not seen your family for like a year, you love to see them. Especially my twin brother tom and my boyfriend." I said to her. "Yep you said about them. They must be proud of you." She said to me. "That they are. But they both are paranoid asss." I said to her and she laughed hard. After an hour of flight the people who were from London got out including me. I was escorted to a military bus from where i will be dropped home. Marie was from manchester. I was waiting to arrive home to meet my family. I was trained in many ways. I now know how to fly a fighter plan. I am the youngest cadet to do that at the starting of training. I was under the wing of prince william. There was squad under his wing. I was in that squad. But now i am second aircraft woman. I was really young for that but i was talented. Really talented. I was of course in my military uniform. I was in the bus along with other soldiers. "Excited to go home, cadet." A man asked me. He pretty looked older from me. "Yes sir. I take that you have a family." I said to him. "Yes. But i am newly wedded. I got married a month before getting deployed." He said to me. "Does your wife support you sir?" I asked him. "Yes, she does. She always tries to look strong." He said. "Same with me. I have a boyfriend back hom as well as my twin and family. My family cried but my boyfriend tried to look strong for me." I said to him. "I am Louis Fredrick. I am a senior aircraft man. And what is your rank?" He asked me. "Ohh. I am y/n Holland and i am a second rank aircraft woman." I said to him. He seemed shocked. "You are the holland?" He asked me and i nodded my head. "My wife is a fan of your brother. She basically wrote a whole letter saying he did the best thing in civil war movie and i am gonna be forced to see that movie." He said with a chuckle. "So my brother is more famous than before." I said with a chuckle. He joined me. I reached my home. "See you soon sir." I said to him. "Oh we are not on base so quit calling me sir. Call me louis." He said and i waved him goodbye. "Welcome home y/n." I said and pretty sprinted to the door. I knocked on the door eagerly. I heard dog barks. Tessa knew i was home. "Calm down tessa. The visitor will be frightened." I heard dad say. A smile cross my face. He opened the door and his face broke into smile. I hugged him tightly. "I miss you daddy." I said in the hug. "Me too princess. Me tooo." He said in the hug. "Looking quite strict in this uniform." Dad said and pointed my uniform. "I have been promoted. I am second level aircraft woman." I said to him. "Congrats." He said. "Dom, who is there at the door?" Mum shouted from the hall. I went in the home. "No one darling. Just a postman." Dad said going infront. "Our baby is coming home tomorrow. I am excited." Mum said as dad took seat beside her. I slowly crept behind her and kept my bag down and hugged her neck. "If she is here right now then?" I asked her and mum squealed and stood up. Tears already brimming in her eyes. I quickly took her in hug. She sobbed hugging me back. "I miss you my doll." She said to me. "I miss you too my momma bear." I said to her. "You have muscles." She said pointing my hands. "My clothes will probably will not fit me anymore." I joked. She laughed at that. "Where are my brothers and my divvy boyfriend?" I asked her. "They all are out at the moment. But they will be back any moment. Hide in the piano room. Go. I heard their car." Mum said and i chuckled and saw Tessa seeing me. She knew what we were trying. I took my bag and went to piano room. I heard a conversation. "One more day and y/n will be back." I heard paddy say. "Yeah then i am not letting her go anywhere." Tom said to paddy. "Oh like we will let you do that. She is also our sister tom." Harry spoke up. "I agree with harry." Sam said and imagine him sticking his tongue out. "Done deciding with who is she spending time with? I want to see my girlfriend more than you want to meet your sister." I heard harrison commenting. "Oh stop all you five. Tessa was whining all morning. And there is someone important in piano room waiting for you." Dad said to five of them. "Who is there? Grandma said she will be coming in the night." Tom said. "Just go and find out." Mum said. "Alright." Harry and sam spoke up. I turned around to face window. I heard door opening. "Umm- y/n?" I heard tom saying. I turned around with a big smile. He saw me and jaw dropped. He practically sprinted to me and envelope me in the hug. "I missed you sisss." He said and i hugged him tight. "Me tooooo bro but you changed." I said as i pointed him. "So are you." Tom said to me. Harry, sam and paddy were shocked. Harrison was practically tearing up. Paddy came running to me and i enveloped him in the hug. "I missed you y/n. I missed you too much." He said to me. "Me too brother." I said to him. Next i took harry in hug. "I am not crying. It is just ninja cutting onions." Harry said making me laugh. "You and your joke." I said to him. I took sam in hug and he cried on my shoulder. "This house was nothing without you." He said to me. "Awww." I said and stroked his back. When it was harrison's turn i just sprinted to him and enveloped him in the hug. I was crying now. Because i missed him. He was also hugging me tightly. We were rocking back and forth. "I miss you too much." I whispered. "Mee too. My days were never the same." He said to me. And i just kissed him. "Hey we are here." Tom exclaimed. Now Tessa ran to me and started lick my cheeks as she manage to loose my balance. I was on ground and she was licking my face. "Easy tess. You are a good girl and i too missed you." I said to him. "Your phone." Pads handed me my phone. "Thanks pads." I said to him and ruffled his hair. I first opened the Insta to see what is going on. I saw harry's, sam's, pad's and tom's story.

Harry's post: welcome back sis. To. Was literally crying seeing his twin back from military. I missed you too much.

Sam's post: when i saw her hugging tom, tears escaped from my eyes because she was not here for a year and i missed my advisor and sis and bestfriend. Welcome back home.

Pad's post: when you have sis in military and she comes home after a year. I missed you sis.

Tom's post: she and harrison were inseparable but harrison let her chase her dreams and compromised his love. He was lost puppy without y/n. Welcome back.

After that we talked and talked about my training in military. I missed them so much.

A/n: i cried a little for those who have boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, children or parents in military. They live in fear of losing their loved one. 2 minutes silence for those who lost their life in a war. *walks out of the door with tears because she respect soldiers very much.*