" You still haven't named your ability ? " I ask her, trying to compose myself still.

" Well Hange calls it ' sonic screaming ' but I think that sounds weird "

" I think it's sounds cool! Mia Solera the sonic screamer " I say, Mia laughs quietly. I smile grandly at her laugh, I'm happy she's happy. After all this time I would of never thought that I'd see her smile again but here we are, in a closet In the dark, just me and a laughing Mia.

This is it. The perfect moment.

" Mia... " i start looking for the perfect words that will explain just how strongly I feel towards her.

" yeah? " she says, squeezing my hand ever so slightly. I swallow hard,I'm more nervous than I've ever been.

" I've practiced telling you so many times but here I am and I still don't know what to say. " i remove my hand from hers and rub the back of neck as the sweat begins to form.

" but maybe.. " i start, leaning closer to her.With our faces inches apart I can finally see her face, the little light that there is glows on her, enhancing her features but all I can stare at is her lips.

" Eren.. what are y- " I cut her off " I should let my actions speak louder than my words " and I close the gap between us.

Her lips are soft and delicate for someone so fierce, at first she is reluctant to the kiss but she soon grows into it. She opens her mouth for a better entry as we move in a rhythm as one. I had ached for this since the day I realized it was her I loved and now here I am kissing her.

My hand finds her waist and i pull her closer to me, her hand as well moves as she runs her fingers through my hair.

Suddenly noise comes from the hallway - footsteps.

" CADET SOLERA! "

" Listen Erwin, I'm sure the brat didn't mean to use her ability like that. She hasn't had any training for it yet. " It's Levi and Erwin, and from the sounds of it the captain is defending Mia... of course he is.

We both pull away quickly, trying to catch our breath as we await to be caught.

...
....
......

Nothing. The foot steps disappear and we both let out a deep sigh of relief.

Mia abruptly opens the door - checking for anyone - and leaves, leaving me all alone.

" hey! Wait " I call to her but she's gone before I could even blink.

What's with her?

- Mia's POV -

What have I done? I just kissed Eren...

Mikasa's going to hate me. She told me she loved Eren and here I am kissing him. I'm not sure what came over me but i kissed Eren Jaeger, and now here I am running down the hall trying to reach the outside because I'm not sure what to do - or where to go.

My mind Is filled with regret and self loathing as I realize just how bad a mess I'm in. When Mikasa finds out she'll be heartbroken and furious with me and I can't have that.

I reach the outside of the castle and run off to a nearby tree, I try to steady my breathing attempting to hold myself but the tears start falling from my eyes uncontrollably.

The only thing I have left is my friends, and if they hate me ... what else is there left for me?

And then there's Levi. I'm going to have to tell him. The tears pour from my eyes like waterfalls and I begin sobbing as I imagine the face Levi will have once he finds out.

Pure hatred. Disgust even.

I'm not sure what to do, i can't have the first person to ever actually love me despise me.i slump back against the tree as I cradle my knees. " l-Levi... " I cry, how could I do this to him?

After everything we went though, it was all supposed to be okay now and I fucked it up.
Hanges going to kill me when she finds out too, I promised her I wouldn't hurt Levi and I'm about to kill him with my words. I slam my hand onto the ground agitated with myself but when I slam it down a force exerts though my body and causes a nearby tree to crash down, debris of the fallen tree flying everywhere.

"W-what? " I question, suddenly a warm liquid breaches out my nose, I raise my hand touching it and when I bring my finger into eye view I notice it's blood.

I gasp when I notice the fluid and I wipe it away with my arm, by now my tears have dried up as I'm to concerned about what the hell just happened to even think about the kiss.

"Solera! "

I freeze, aware of who the voice is.

" What did you do?! "

Oh my titan.

It's Erwin, he found me.