29• Fight or Flight

Start from the beginning

" Mia, they're fine. " Mikasa tries to assure me but i just shoot her a terrifying scowl. I pull up the uniform to show her and I grimace in utter disgust at the nauseous green color that is the uniform.

" Who made these... " I mutter, scrunching up my fists as I throw the green coat labeled with the scouting regiment in the hallway - as far from my sight as possible.

" Historia asked for them . "  Mikasa answers me, reaching for her own coat.

Geography, I'm coming for you.

I storm out the room, a blaze of pure rage gliding me down the hallway with each step I take sounding like pure thunder as it emits through the floor like a shock. I make my way to the meeting room where I knew her and probably Erwin would be.

I open the doors swiftly as the bang back loudly causing Erwin, Hange and geography to flinch.

" Mia, this is a priva- " Erwin begins to say but he stops himself when he sees the daggers in my eyes and the terrible tension that fills the room.

" You. " I point to Historia who is at this moment cowering in fear.

" M- Mia... " She begins to say but I merely point to Hanges disgrace of an outfit as she models the disgusting coat.

" What is this? " I ask her, my teeth baring violently.

" I-it's the new uniforms that we need to wear during the coronation.. " she mutters out and I swear to the first titan them self that I was going to kill this girl.

" WHAT?! " I yell causing the even fearful Commander Erwin to jump back but not Hange, no not Hange she's simply jumping from the excitement.

" I- I'm sorry! " Historia cries out.

" YOU WILL BE! " I lunge for her but Hange holds me back.

" MIA! You can't kill the queen! " She screams but I scream louder.

" Don't worry! I'm only gonna kill Christa! "  I try to pull from her grip but Hanges freakishly strong - probably from handling all those titans.

" I'm sorry Amelia! " Historia pleads, but my eyes widen. Did this bitch just say my name?

I open my mouth to say something but then instead a scream escapes my mouth and it slams both Erwin and Historia into a wall. Knocking them both out. I cover my mouth in shock and Hange let's go dropping to the floor in laughter.

"  AW my little screamer you! " she ruffles my hard amidst the laughter that flew from her mouth.

I stand there frozen, praying Erwin wouldn't remember what happened when he wakes up because if he does... I may be losing an arm just like him too.

" I'd run if I were you Mi! " Hange chuckles, already making her way over to assist an unconscious Erwin. I didn't even need her to say a word as I sprint out the room and I dash down the hall as speedily as one could be. I forget to look where I'm going when I crash into someone... hard.

I fall backwards as does the person I bumped into. " Arghh " I groan rubbing my head as I take a look at who I made fall - Eren.

" Oh... hey Mia. " He says rather awkwardly. Just ' hey Mia? ' is he serious?

" Eren where have you been? " I ask him annoyed - " I haven't seen you once since we got here. " I add staring down the emerald eyed boy.

" Oh yea.. I'm sorry. " he says rubbing the back of his neck.

" Well where have you been? " i continue to question him.

He's acting.. different.

- Erens POV-

Ever since Jean told me he knew that I loved Mia , I've been avoiding her. I'm so scared that Jeans going to tell her. I know I promised to tell her my feelings as soon as Rod was defeated but I...she seems so happy now and the last thing I want to do is wipe the only smile she's had for a while.

" Around.. " I answer her, Mia's face drops and I can see the hurt she hides in her eyes but I try to shrug it off.

Though I'm scared if she ever finds out, I can't keep avoiding her despite my feelings Mia is still my best friend and it's wrong of me to just ignore her.

" Why were you running? " I ask her, trying to lighten the growing tension- mainly for her but for me too just so I get to see her beautiful smile once more.

" Oh I - " Mia began to talk but suddenly a loud scream erupts from down the hallway.

" MIA SOLERA! " Levi yelled and by the judge of the sound of the footsteps I can tell he's not alone.

I look at Mia whose eyes are wide with fear, I stand up pulling her up with me. I grab her wrist " Come on! "

And we run together. Away from Levi, the scouts, everything. Just like I wish it could be.
Me and Her against the world.