Find the power - be strong.

" Hey, of course we will. We've killed countless titans! What's one more? " i reassure but he doesn't look convinced. I furrow my brows looking for the words as we continue our hike up the stairs into the night.

" look I'll make you a promise okay? " i beam, putting my hand up in oath.

" i Amelia Rosa Solera of Shiganshina promise Jean Kirstein of the horse stables that we will survive this and we will see each other again. " I stand confidently smiling widely at the boy I've grown to call my family.

He doesn't return the smile though instead his eyes grow soft and he pulls me into him holding me close to him.

I can hear the soft whimpers escape his mouth - is he really that scared ?

" Come on Jean, we still need to insult Eren " I tease, he pulls back laughing under his breath and we both ascend the stairs.

-/-/- Time skip -/-/-

Eren by now has passed out in the cart, as we head towards the wall in the direction of the Titan.

" You're sure your okay ? " Mikasa asks walking next to the cart on her horse, I turn my heads towards her carefully adjusting Eren who was sound asleep on my shoulder.

" I'm fine Mikasa. " I answer her,she looks at me unconvinced.

Am I really that bad of a liar ? I mean Jean and Mikasa whose next ?

" seriously, I'm fine. " I reassure her, she covers her face with her scarf giving me a simple nod.

I smirk, ruffling the hair of the sleeping boy next to me.

" and back to actual important matters, don't you wanna trade places with me ? " my mouth curves into a wicked smile as I raise my eyebrow suggestively.

Mikasa once realizing my idea, turns almost redder than her scarf. I stifle out a laugh trying not to wake Eren I even hear Hange's faint laugh from next to us.

" oohh i knew you liked Eren! " Hange stumbles out, though she had just been hurt rather badly it didn't dim her light at all and she continued cooing at Mikasa.

Finally Mikasa gives in, slapping her hands down.

" Fine. " she mutters out, removing herself from the horse and swiftly jumping into the cart.

She acts like it's such a bad thing

I stand up, gracefully jumping on to Mikasa's horse giving a quick wave to a awkward looking Mikasa whose head is now residing on Eren's.

" Bye Mi! " Hange winces but manages a light wave in my direction, I smile back trotting off to meet my favorite shorty.

——

- Levi's POV -

Everything was relatively silent, well all but one - Mia. I hear her horses steps approach mine, and I try to pull my horse to go faster.

I'm not avoiding Mia or anything nor am I mad at her, but for someone so solemn she sure is loud.

" Levi ! " she calls out to me, and I cringe at the high pitched voice she lets out - god, she's never normally this annoying.

" what do you want blondie ? " I roll my eyes looking ahead and not at the girl next to me.

" you, duh. " she says blatantly, saying it as though it meant nothing. But to me- I can already feel the heat in my face and how red my cheeks must be.