19• The Screaming Truth

-/-/~ flashback ~/-/-

" Bye eri! " I call out a smile spreading across my face

" Bye Amelia! " Eren replies waving from his door.

I rush back to home, my parents were coming home from work early today so they said they're gonna make dinner for me like they used too!

I've become so used to making my own dinner that Carla says that maybe one day I can be a chef for the king!  Since I've got quite good!

But I'm excited I missed mommy and daddy!

I run up to house and notice how quite the area is. Usually the streets lights are on and the neighboring houses are loud but today - it's dark  way to dark.

Though I know nothing was behind me I felt as if something is chasing me I run up to the door as fast as I can breathing heavily, fearful for the darkness waiting to shadow over me.

I push open the door and my eyes go wide

" m-Mommy? "

Inside I see my parents both their back against the wall blood trickling down my mothers forehead and a nasty gash on my daddy's stomach.

" MOMMY! DADDY! " I call out tears sprinting down my face as though it is a race.

They - they didn't kill themselves

A short man appears from behind the door way - Rod Reiss, blood stains his hands as does the knife he carries

" shh " he says putting a finger to my lips before closing the door leaving me outside alone, with nothing but my tears and the shadows engulfing me.

" mommy? Daddy? " I call out using my last bit of hope that maybe what I saw what not real.

But no one answers.  I open the door this time as of now it's been an hour since I was locked out and this time when I open my parents are bleeding out.

They sit there sprawled on the floor lifeless, guns in their hands- but what? How?

Confusion fills my face and I clutch my hands making them into fists.

They killed themselves.

They left me. Alone.

I drop to the floor crying,  no light filled the room as I sat surrounded by the dark.

And then just like my room my mind went dark

-/-/- end of flashback -/-/-

" You used your abilities to wipe your mind Amelia, so you wouldn't remember your parents murder rather just them ' killing them selves ' "

My eyes gloss over and tears start spilling down my cheeks heavier than ever before

Desperation fills my chest a yearning to scream rushing through even vein and bone in my body.

I spent the last few years of my life not caring about anyone because  I thought the only people who were supposed to care for me didn't  - I spent the last few years thinking everyone would leave just like they did! And it was all a lie

My blood boils and the eagerness to scream again rushes over, I feel my self shaking from the rage and the power.

So I listen to my mind that's telling me to scream so I do.

A deafening scream rushes through the cavern throwing Historia and Rod into a wall their ears dripping blood- Erens eyes widen as blood pools down his ears too.

The cavern rumbles, with crystals falling all over the place from the power of my scream.

But I don't notice my own power still blinded from the sight of my bloodied parents though I can feel the blood dripping down my nose and ears, the tears that still managed to pour from my eyes distracts me.

" M- Mia! Your powers! " Rod yells out still yelling through the apparent pain in his ears.

- Levi's POV -

A screech rushes through the door as Mikasa, Armin and I stand above the door that will take us to Mia and Eren.

" what the hell was that? " Jean asks fear shaking him.

Though I remain composed on the exterior my heart was sinking, I hope she's okay..

Mia, you better be following your orders brat,
I pray because I know if she doesn't and she dies I'm going to have to find away inside hell and drag the bitch out of there.

And Hell seems filthy.

" lets go " Mikasa instructs

" Okay brats listen up, they probably have soldiers waiting for us on the other side so be cautious got it? " I command, they all nod coherently

Mikasa opens the door and I drop down first, hitting the floor softy.

" Dont worry blondie, I'm coming "