Famous Fanboys | 2

Start from the beginning

RM waved his hands in the air like he was conducting an orchestra, then picked up the Van plushie and used it instead.

"I was made for loving you even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through. Every bone screaming 'I don't know what we should do'. All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you!" he sang, waving Van around as he did so. "Ah, it's so good. Bella, you've hit the jackpot with this one."

Hyunjin (Stray Kids)

The young members of Stray Kids were all seated together doing an interview

The young members of Stray Kids were all seated together doing an interview. It was about twenty minutes into the program when Changbin found a comment he thought he should read aloud.

"Which rappers influence and inspire you the most?"

"Jinyoung sunbae—oh wait, rappers?"

The members all laughed at Hyunjin's, a known Jinyoung fanboy, sudden answer.

"That's a good question," Changbin said, looking into the distance, deep in thought.

"You inspire me, hyung," Felix said, putting a loving hand on Chan's shoulder. The elder simply laughed and brushed his hand off.

"Jackson sunbaenim inspires me," Jisung told the group, his arm wrapped tightly around Minho. "All of GOT7's rappers, really. They're a great senior group to us."

"Oh, I know! ChaCha noona!" Hyunjin finally answered, bouncing excitedly on his seat. "I think she's really cool when she's on stage. She gives off this aura, you know? You know what I mean?"

Chan nodded, reaching over to give a high five to his dongsaeng. "I know what you mean, mate."

"The aura," multiple other members repeated, copying Hyunjin's hand motions when he said the word.

"She's just really cool. I'd be too scared to meet her, I think. I wouldn't know what to say."

Jaemin (NCT)