Chapter 70: Ownership

The anticipation was killing me. His hot breath against the skin on my neck, his rough calloused fingertips trailing up my sides, bringing my shirt up. I shivered as he removed my shirt and carelessly tossed it onto the dirty shop floor.

Our mouths met yet once again and his tongue slipped inside of my mouth. I moaned into the kiss as Billy pulled me against him, his growing erection against my inner thigh. A shiver ran down my spine as he unclasped my bra, letting it slide down my damp arms. Breaking the kiss to catch my breath, I immediately ran my hand over the front of his jeans.

Billy grunted before biting down against the pulse in my neck, causing me to whimper out in pain/pleasure. My legs trembled as his mouth found it's way to my earlobe, sucking and nibbling at the sensitive skin. He chuckled into my ear as I gasped and grabbed at his erection from outside of his jeans.

"Just wait, baby," His husky voice instructed as he wrapped his hands around my wrists, "Wait"

I rolled my eyes and bit my bottom lip, making eye contact with his piercing blue eyes. For a minute, it almost felt like his eyes were trying to tell me something that he couldn't bring himself to say. A part of me wanted to say something because I could sense something was off - perhaps even wrong - yet, I remained quiet, knowing that he'd never tell me anyway.

"Billy..." I whispered.

Of course, he ignored me and responded by wrapping his left arm around me and pulling me flush against his chest again. His free arm cleared everything off of the desk in one quick motion.

Impressive...

"You're mine," He stated out of the blue, pressing his forehead against mine.

I cocked an eyebrow up, "We're getting married... obviously-"

"You're mine," He said again, this time in a firmer tone, almost like he was getting angry.

"What's wrong-"

He didn't respond, instead he carefully shoved me down on my back and hovered over me. His hand caressed my cheek before making its way along my jaw and neck, pausing at my collarbone before trailing down between my breasts and all the way down to my pants. It only took him a few moments to remove them and pull his own shirt off over his head. His cross necklace dangled against his chest, catching my attention for a short moment.

Our eyes locked on one another as he placed one hand down on the desk next to my head. He lowered his face to my ear, his facial hair tickling me yet once again.

"I'll always come back to you,"

"What's going on, Billy?" I asked, trying to sit up, only to be shoved back down before I even had the chance.

His mouth found it's way back to my neck, nipping and sucking at my skin. Eventually his mouth worked its way down between my breasts, sucking on the side of my left breast hard and rough enough that I knew it was going to leave a bruise - hickey - mark of some sort. My cries of pleasure only made him go further, his mouth covered over my nipple, surprisingly sucking gently instead of biting. I arched my back and ran my hand over his head and along his broad shoulders, digging my nails into his flesh, surely enough to leave claw marks.

His right hand ran over the front of my g-string, caressing the already damp material. I could feel him smirk against my breast as he pulled it down my legs. My breath hitched in my throat as he slipped two fingers inside of me and used his thumb to rub my clit in a circular motion.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked.

"W-wh-"

"Who do you belong to?" He repeated his question, punishing me for not answering correctly, by removing his fingers from me.