Chapter 35: Claimed

Billy's appalled look on his face was quickly erased and replaced with fury yet once again. I stared up at him with red, puffy watery eyes -- afraid of what he might do next. He gritted his teeth and grabbed me by the upper arm, pulling me towards him so that our chests were pressed together. There was no doubt in my mind that Billy had put two and two together, realizing that Charlie was my 'mystery man'. I watched as he licked his lips to say something but no words were coming out. Instead he grunted and dragged me down the hallway back towards the livingroom where everything was going down.

A petty cry escaped my mouth as sharp pains from my twisted ankle reminded me of what had just happened. Billy snapped his head over to look at me, his eyes narrowed and showed no remorse for his boys pointing a gun at me and causing this to happen to my throbbing ankle.

Everything was a mess -- and not just my life -- but the house, the house had glass everywhere, furniture busted, holes blown through the wall leaving large holes, blood pooled around and there were bodies everywhere. My stomach churned at the sight in the livingroom, the bodies of B-street members laying there while Matt and Charlie were on their knees in front of Billy's boys who all had their guns pointed at Charlie and Matt's heads. Matt was bleeding horribly from his shoulder, telling me that he was shot. Charlie had sweat pouring down his forehead and his hair and shirt were a mess.

Nausea was setting in again and I was becoming light headed from the room spinning as Billy drug me further into the living room. Blood from someone's body tickled my bare feet almost making me faint but Billy just tightened his grip around my arm, holding me up as he stood infront of Matt and Charlie.

Despite the predicament Charlie was currently in, he still found a way to chuckle and shake his head up at Billy and I, "What's the matter Billy? Your pride a little sore? I killed your little brother and was 8 inches deep inside of your pregnant girl last night."

Suddenly I felt dirty, used and like a piece of trash. How could I have possibly allowed myself to conduct myself the way that I had? Especially while I was pregnant with another man's child. What the hell was going through my head thinking that I'd be able to just up and leave Billy and allow another man to raise Billy's child. It's clear as day, really... whether I like it or not, I am Billy Darley's. Billy knew - and I knew - that I am his. He's claimed me and I didn't realize it until right at this moment.

"Go strip the sheets off all the beds and search the house for any of Amber's belongings. Make sure there's no trace of her here." I heard Bodie whisper instructions to Jack and Heco.

Billy's never loved someone before, he's only fucked them and moved on to the next until I came around and somehow managed to take his cold heart into my own hands. I'd have to be naive to believe that Billy's pride would be pushed away just to let me be with whoever I wanted. I'm his and I'm only his - in his mind. Now that his pride has been humiliated in front of everyone, and the only women he's ever loved has fucked his enemy - the one who killed his baby brother - I don't know what will happen or what or who I've just created inside of Billy Darley.

Guilt flushed through me as I glanced up at Billy, watching as his jaw clenched at Charlie's words. Billy's boys all glanced at me with wide eyes, knowing that Billy's retaliation wasn't going to be pretty. Billy reached behind him with his free hand and pulled out the gun that was only pressed to my own head moments ago and without warning, shot Matt point blank in the head before tightening his grip on my arm - almost like he was forcing me to watch as he shot Charlie in the chest.

Without another thought, I began to scream horrifically as I watched Matt and Charlie's bodies fall limp on the floor. My knees buckled and I tried to fall to my knees but Billy forced me up and snorted loudly, his jaw still clenched as he put his gun back in his belt loop and drug me out of the living room, his boys following behind.