Chapter 59: New Friends, Old Problems

"You hit me and I'll sue," Jennifer blurted out backing into the sink.

"I'm not gonna hit you," I spoke, clearing my throat. Jennifer pulled her brows together in confusion and I took a step forward, closing in on her, "I'm going to give you a piece of advice,"

Jennifer smirked, "Really? Cute. I have some advice for you too, Amber"

"Is that so?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I do. You should probably quit fighting a girl that your man fucked when you were gone. What happened Amber? I heard about it, wait, yeah, what was it again? Oh right! Poor little Amber, daddy get sick and die? Is that your problem?"

The corners of my pursed lips curled into a sly smirk, taking another step forward so that Our faces were literally only inches apart. I chuckled and leaned in even closer, "Here's my advice for you... Don't ever fuck with someone who no longer fears the consequences for their actions"

In the corner of my eye, I could see her bony hand reaching behind her for her purse. My throat became dry as I realized she was grabbing a pink switchblade from the inside of her purse.

She laughed faintly, moving her thumb over the switch on the knife, "I could say the same to y-"

Jennifer's sentence was cut short as left elbow slammed into the side of her face. I lunged forward, grabbing the wrist that was inside of her purse, holding the knife. It took all my strength to fight the knife free from her hand.

She spit in my face, giving herself the advantage to grab the knife and pop it open, slicing me on the shoulder. The blade of the knife was so sharp that it cut right through my leather jacket.

Gritting my teeth, I kneed her in the crotch as hard as I could and once she hunched herself over, I grabbed a fistful of her hair and slammed her face down on the bathroom counter where the sinks were.

My eyes widened and a gasp of horror escaped my mouth as blood splattered everywhere and Jennifer fell limply to the floor. I ran my fingers through my hair and began to pant frantically.

"Oh God! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! I killed her!"

Before I could do anything else, the door swung open and in came a petite, white-haired, tattooed girl. She stared at me blankly before noticing Jennifer and frowning.

"Is she dead?!" She asked, finally showing some emotion.

"I-I-" I stuttered, failing to form words.

The girl quickly knelt down beside Jennifer and placed two of her fingers on Jennifer's neck and sighed in relief, "You're in luck, this whore ain't dead."

"Oh fuck..." I sighed in relief.

"That being said, we gotta get this fat bitch out of here before she wakes up. That cunt Wallis is here talking to Billy in the back," the girl added, staring at me wide-eyed.

"FUCK!" I spat, kneeling down beside her.

"Yeah, no fucking shit." She hissed, grabbing Jennifer by her underarms. "You gonna help or am I somehow gonna lift this fucking big bitch myself?"

"Big?" I asked, looking down a Jennifer. She was pretty screaming but a little bigger than the blonde and myself.

"We bring her through the bar, shit will go south, crack that window, we'll dump her out there. When she comes to, Wallis and her two officers will already be gone," she instructed.

I quickly did what I was told and cracked the bathroom window open, "Who are you?"

"Believe me, you'll know soon enough," she replied, grunting as she lifted Jennifer up. "Take her legs!"