Chapter 7: Jealousy

It's been three weeks since the night of the incident between Billy and I occurred. I've avoided him like the plague, literally. I asked Sammy to work only day shifts and he was okay with that considering Amanda hated working day shifts since she stays up all night and sleeps all day. So for the past three weeks it's been just Ramona and I working while Christy and Amanda work nights. Except for tonight... I've been called in and unfortunately have to take the shift as I need all the money I can get.

Megan was here sitting at the bar drinking and keeping me company during my shift considering Christy was busy hanging off of Joe at the table him and his brother and the rest of Billy's gang always sat at. Luckily for me, it was only Joe and Spink here tonight. No Billy, no annoying Heco, no intimidating Bodie, no Jamie, Tommy, Dog and no Baggy. Thank God for that.

Given that tonight is a Friday night, this shit hole bar is actually somewhat busy tonight. Christy's even been helping and she's not even working tonight. Ramona's behind the bar and Amanda who was suppose to not come in tonight - hence why I'm here - even decided to actually show up and help. Since Amanda did end up showing up, I decided to just stand behind the bar, chat with Megan and clean beer mugs for Ramona.

"How long am I suppose to feel like this?" Megan groaned.

"You'll get over it." I reassured her as I grabbed a little notepad and a pen.

"Good... because I feel like shit. I miss him." Megan confessed before throwing back another shot of whiskey.

"You dumped him..." I reminded Megan, not looking up as I started to sketch a random drawing of a 'zombie hooker'.

Megan sighed, "I know. But I mean come on..."

I shrugged, still not looking up, "You could just suck up your pride and call him. Tell him you miss him. The fucking guy is probably is shambles."

"Oh... I know for a fact that he is." Megan replied sharply. I could sense that she was smirking proudly.

"How do you know that?" I asked, not really paying attention as I was busy doodling.

"He got rid of our apartment because it's too weird for him to be there without me. He's been couch surfing among his band member's places." Megan replied dully.

"Is that a zombie with tape over it's tits?" Megan asked, changing the subject.

I giggled as I looked up at Megan, "Yup."

Megan cocked an eyebrow at me as she studied my drawing, "Strange but dope."

"What do you think I should do?" She asked, changing the subject.

I sighed in annoyance, "Megan... if you don't call this Jack guy. I'm going to call him my damn self, go a find him and drag his ass all the way here to you." I threatened with a smirk.

Christy came around the bar and stood next to me, grabbing a drink tray and stacking a round of shots that Ramona had just poured for her, on her drink tray. I counted the shot glasses and then looked up and over at the familiar table... everyone was now there and by everyone I mean all of Billy's gang... except for Billy.

"No don't tell her that." Christy started as she started to place the shot glasses on her tray, "Then she will move out and you and I will have to go back to splitting the rent." Christy teased.

Megan rolled her eyes, "Oh no, I'd never do that... because if I did, you'd have to pay more rent and would have less money to spend on cocaine! God, how dumb of Amber and I."

Christy shot Megan a cold glare before a slight grin formed from the corners of her lips, "Wah, hey Amber who am I?" Christy asked, nudging me in the arm, "Wah I miss my Jack, wah. I drink myself stupid because I miss him so much even though I dumped him. Wah"