Chapter 54: Each to Their Own

"Yo! Meg! Wait up!" Bodie called from Jamie's car. Megan spun around and waited for Bodie and Jamie to catch up, "Ya here early."

"Jack had physiotherapy this morning, figured I'd open the shop early and do the payroll. The mechanics are coming in early..." Megan replied dully, glancing at Chop who was peeing against some rust bucket.

"When's Amber suppose to be back?" Jamie asked in a muffled tone from lighting the cigarette between his lips.

Megan shrugged, "Hopefully soon. I could use some girl-"

"Who the fuck left the bay door open!"

Bodie and Jamie both appeared to be taken back from Megan's outburst. Megan whistled for Chop to follow and began to stomp towards the bay door when Bodie grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. Megan's jaw dropped at the sight of Jamie and Bodie's guns drawn.

Bodie shook his head, "I was the last one here... I made sure that was locked. Stay here."

"Let's go," Jamie whispered at Bodie.

Chop began to growl as Jamie and Bodie slowly made their way inside the open bay door.

"Billy's fuckin' car is gone!" Jamie exclaimed in a hushed whisper, cocking his gun.

They both made it about 5 steps inside of the shop when they froze in their tracks.

"WHo the fuck are you?!" Jamie shouted at the unfamiliar man smoking and sitting at Bones' desk with his feet up.

"You two stupid mother fuckers gonna put the guns down before customers show up?" Billy hissed.

Chop immediately charged towards Billy just at the sound of his voice. Bodie and Jamie lowered their guns and Megan's mouth fell agape.

"Billy?" They all asked carefully.

"The fuck else would it be?"

"I fuckin' knew it!" Bodie exclaimed, "My sister came by saying none of the bodies in that fire was yo ass!"

"Where the fuck you been, Billy?!" Jamie asked, walking over to Billy and patting him on the shoulder.

Billy exhaled a cloud of smoke, "Had some shit to take care of"

"Billy..." Megan started slowly, running her fingers through her hair, "I-I can't believe this."

"Where's Jack?" Billy asked.

"Ya hear?" Bodie cut in. Billy and Megan turned their attention over to a nervous Bodie, "Some shit went down at your house man... We fixed it the best-"

"I dealt with the problem." Billy stated flatly, cutting Bodie off.

"Y-you did?" Megan struggled to ask while holding back tears.

Billy stood up and walked over to her. Jamie and Bodie watched in awe as their once - still - ruthless leader pulled Megan into a comforting embrace. Megan lost the battle trying to hold back her tears, allowing them to flow freely down her face as she sobbed against Billy's chest. Billy, being Billy, didn't know how to react, so he just stood there and held her. Megan pulled back and sniffled a few times before wiping her tears and placing both of her hands on each side of Billy's neck. He froze at her touch and watched as she stood on her tip toes and softly kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you," She smiled, her blue eyes glistened as she spoke.

"You're my boy's woman, I take care of this shit," Billy assured her. "How's he doin'?"

"He's gettin' there..." Megan replied with a weak smile.

"What about my woman? She stayin' with you?" Billy asked, knowing that Amber wouldn't want to be in a house that was invaded, all alone.