Chapter 23: The Rain

A part of me was happy that summer was coming to an end now that it's near the end of August. Billy liked sleeping with the bedroom window open for some reason, allowing the cold night's wind to blow through and keep me wide awake when I desperately need sleep. It was pouring outside, little drops of rain making their way inside and hitting my half naked body.

Shivering, I rolled over to face Billy's side of the bed and stare at the alarm clock on the night stand beside him.

3:58 am

Sighing, I laid back down and shivered as I pulled the blanket up higher on me and moved closer to Billy. Billy wrapped his arm around me, still "asleep" as I turned my back against his chest and placed my small hand over his large hand. I caressed the side of his hand with my thumb as I tried my hardest to fall back asleep which just wasn't happening. A sly smirk formed from the corners of my mouth as I slightly pressed myself as close as I could against Billy's chest. I bit my bottom lip, trying to keep myself from giggling as I grinded the lower half of my body up against Billy's groin.

A small giggle escaped my lips as Billy's breathing pattern hardened for a moment. The arm that was wrapped around me was now pushing the blanket down off of my body. Goose bumps ran up and down my skin as I shivered from the cold wind blowing in the bedroom from the outside.

"Billy! It's cold!" I exclaimed as he ran his hand up my side.

Billy smirked, slightly sitting up to stare at me, "You started it."

His hand ran up my body up to my face where he cupped my face and crashed his lips over mine. I shut my eyes and kissed him back softly at first before I felt his tongue caress my bottom lip, immediately opening my mouth and deepening the kiss. My hands ran up his muscular arms as he moved his hand from the side of my face and down my chest and all the way along my stomach and down to the front of my boy shorts.

"Billy..." I breathed out as I broke the kiss and turned my head slightly.

Billy ignored me and just chuckled lightly against the skin on my neck before kissing and sucking at the skin slightly. I inhaled a whimper as Billy's hand crept under the front of my underwear. My breathing hardened as two of his fingers slipped inside of me. I arched my back slightly and dug my nails into his upper arms, biting my lower lip to keep myself from moaning. Billy smirked as he pulled his mouth away from my neck and stared down at me in satisfaction.

My knees were trembling and I was struggling to control my moaning as Billy's fingers moved inside of me. I couldn't help it, I stopped biting my bottom lip and whimpered out as Billy started to kiss down from my neck and around my chest area.

"How bad do you want me to fuck ya?" Billy asked in a rugged voice.

I cocked an eyebrow up at him and sneered slightly, "...That is seriously the most unromantic thing you possibly could have ever asked me."

Billy moved his face up closer to mine, staring into my eyes for a split second before brushing his lips against my ear. His warm breathe sent chills up my spine as he spoke, "Then goodnight."

"That's not fair." I whined. "Just fuck me."

"That's seriously the most unromantic thing you could say to me, Amber." Billy mocked me in a whiny voice.

"Billy..." I muttered, closing my eyes again and pulling his face towards mine, kissing him hungrily again.

I arched my back slightly higher, giving him room to unclasp my bra and pulled it down my arms. He kissed me harder as he tossed my bra somewhere across the bedroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I nibbled on Billy's bottom lip while he removed his hand from me and used his hand to pull down my underwear.