Chapter 52: Cemetery Gates

Start from the beginning

"Fucking cunt!" She screamed again, using her thumbnails to claw more marks against my throat.

My eyes watered as I shifted them over to the tampon/pad dispenser on the floor next to my left. I glanced back up at Liz for a brief second before reaching for it and smoking her against the side of the head with it. Liz instantly released the grip she had around my throat and fell off of me. Bloody used tampons and pads flew everywhere around her as she huddled in the fetal position and held her head.

Slowly, I stood up and gasped for air before towering over her, "Don't you ever talk about my dad or my child again, or next time you'll be eating that fucking tampon dispenser."

With that, I knelt down and picked up my sweater and pulled it on over my head, hoping to cover the fresh claw marks on my chest and throat. I no longer cared if there was a trace of baby puke on the shoulder, if anything, my dad would understand... I'm a mother to a new baby.

"Go to hell," She growled at me as I unlocked the bathroom door.

Pausing, I glanced back at her from over my shoulder as I opened the door, "Already there."

----------------------------------

Billy smirked triumphantly as he parked his car along the sidewalk across the street from the house party that was currently taking place. Daryl's truck was parked right in front of his car. Billy had originally planned to go after the other two first, but given that he was in the area... and this one was the one who raped Megan...participated in shooting Jack and Christy, could have killed Amber and his unborn child, Billy decided that this one had to go first.

Billy glanced at himself in the rear-view mirror, hardly recognizing the person looking back at him. It had been years since he had let his hair grow in. The only thing recognizable on him at this moment was his tribal markings that ran up one side of his neck.

Though he looked a couple years younger now with hair than he did with the shaved head, he still appeared just as ruthless as ever - and no amount of hair or not was going to change that. He hadn't bothered to shave it while he was gone dealing with some business that needed his attention for the past eight weeks. He was only keeping it until Amber seen it, just to see her reaction - and her smile - before he shaves it off again and goes back to the "normal" life he leads.

Slowly, Billy climbed out of his car and yanked his smoke out from in between his lips and flicked it to the ground. He tilted his head back towards the sky, exhaling a cloud of smoke from his mouth. He patted his back pocket, feeling around for the switchblade that he'd need once he's inside of the party. Of course, he had a gun tucked into the waistband of his jeans, but attracting attention was the last thing he wanted, and even though cops really could care less if someone from this side of town gets killed, they still have to come if they're called.

The two-story house was crowded with a mixture of young adults around Amber's age and people anywhere from 25-35. Most of them Billy recognized from his days when he was dealing for Bones. His tribal markings on his neck were visible but his hoodie did a good job of hiding most of the tribal, and with the hair on his head, it was doubtful anyone would take two glances at him and think that he was actually Billy Darley.

Daft Punk's "Around The World" blasted throughout the house as Billy entered the crowded house party. A plum haired girl who was leaning against the wall by the stairway, pursed her lips as she eyed Billy up and down. Her eyes twinkled as she watched Billy glanced around, clearly looking someone. Billy didn't even so much as glanced at her until she pushed herself away from the wall and stood in front of Billy, preventing him from going anywhere.