Chapter 46: Face to Face

Start from the beginning

"Dog! Go fuckin' find him!" A recognizable voice shouted as Charlie reached the top of the stair case, pausing dead in his tracks as he waited to hear and confirm which direction the shouting was coming from. It was definitely Baggy's voice. Charlie remembered Baggy's voice from the old days, the old... almost hard to believe they once existed - days.

Charlie sucked in a short breathe as the sound of running footsteps approached him and sure enough it was Dog running out from the darkness, his jaw dropped and eyes wide from shock that I was standing there. Within a blink of an eye, Charlie quickly raised the shotgun up, cocked it and fired at his knee cap, naturally removing his leg from the knee down. He screamed in complete agony just as Charlie fired the shotgun again, this time hitting him dead center of the chest, sending him flying back a few feet.

"NO!" Baggy screamed as he popped his head around the corner at the end of the hallway, "DOG!" Baggy roared before looking at Charlie, "YOU FUCK!" He screamed before pulling his head back, sticking out his arm and firing his pistol off in Charlie's direction.

Charlie acted fast by jumping behind the nearest wall taking cover from the bullets flying towards him. As he waited for Baggy's pistol to be out of bullets, he quickly reloaded the shotgun with two new shells. Once he heard Baggy's gun click out, Charlie pursed his lips and jumped out from hiding, cocking the shotgun and firing a shot towards his direction. The first shot was a miss, hitting a water pipe at first, and then firing again, this time hitting some glass laboratory flasks that contained some sort of acid or something.. something acid like as Baggy screamed and cried out in pain as they splatted on to his arm, burning small holes through his leather jacket.

A sly smirk of satisfaction crept across Charlie's face as he stood there listening to Baggy scream in agony. Charlie reached into the pocket of his leather jacket, pulling out two more shot gun shells. Charlie's breathing was heavy and there was no longer an ounce of fear or worry or anything for that matter inside of him as he strutted down the hallway, placing the two new shells inside of the shotgun.

Baggy panicked, his leg still fucked up from the night Billy and his gang invaded Charlie and Matt's family home and Jamie accidentally shot Baggy in the side of the knee. Charlie grunted as he ran around the corner that Baggy was just hiding around, seeing that he was limping but hurrying to get away from Charlie. He now had a small, single barrel sawed off shotgun in his hands. He struggled to get far away as possible all while dragging his bad leg. Charlie followed him in to an open room, shooting at him but hitting more flasks on a metal table before jumping behind a brick wall.

"I'm going to kill you!" Baggy hollered, turning around and firing the gun he had just picked up, towards Charlie but missing horribly. Charlie didn't even so much as bat an eyelash.

Chasing him, Charlie continued to reload and shoot and miss, reload and shoot and miss as his running was restricting his own aim. Before long he had cornered Baggy in to a small room. Slowly, he ran in to the room noticing Baggy standing up on a window sill, fighting to try and get the window open. Baggy's eyes widened as he glanced back at Charlie, fear written all over his stupid face while he aimed his gun at Charlie. Unfortunately for Baggy, that was all he was able to do as Charlie pulled back the trigger, shooting Baggy in the chest and sending him flying through the glass window.

"Heco, Baggy, Tommy and some random kid...." Charlie counted all his victims, "Where's Bodie and all those fuckers?" Charlie asked himself out loud.

Charlie was unaware that Billy had recruited all new boys to do the job his own boys use to do, cook the drugs in the basement of this nasty, run down abandoned mental hospital. It just so happens that Baggy and Dog were at the wrong place at the wrong time reloading drugs to sell. Heco on the other hand... well, he was Charlie's easiest target.