Chapter 38: Ultrasounds and Guns

Start from the beginning

"What do we do?" Megan asked.

"We?" Christy cocked an eyebrow up.

"Hell yeah, 'we'. Who else?" Megan replied eagerly.

"I have to tell Billy... I need to know that this fucker isn't going to come after me or the baby." I replied, definitely hesitant to do so.

"You were talking to fucking Jessica Wallis, weren't you?" Christy shook her head. "This is exactly what that fucking bitch wants. To get us to retaliate so she can finally put Bodie and everyone behind bars. Give your head a fucking shake."

"She's a fucking Detective you stunned bitch. I couldn't turn her down when she fucking cornered me at the grocery store with two officers behind her. I had to go." I spat, sitting up, not caring that I still had gel all over my stomach.

"Hey! Enough, you two!" Megan cut in.

"Point is, he's alive."

"So what do we do?" Christy asked, clicking her jaw to the side.

"If Billy finds out and goes after him... he's gonna go to jail. I can't tell him..." I reminded myself out-loud. "Wallis said she doesn't know where Charlie is... no one does... no one is alive who would know."

"So we track him down." Megan shrugged, "Hire someone... there's got to be-"

"No need to get stupid now. I have someone who would know where he might be." Christy stated coolly.

"Who?" Megan and I both asked at the same time.

"The guy who sold to me the first time, he was working for B-street. Then Zack and Syn started doing some of the sales and I never saw him again... But I know where to find him." Christy answered.

"Where?"

"It's a run down club, rough looking people, mean - rough - people go there. He has a few hood rats from the highschool that sell blow and weed for him. He ain't shit." Christy replied. "We can go there tonight."

"Oh yeah, fucking great idea. Let me just take my pregnant ass in there without anything to protect myself with and start questioning a fucking B-street member." I snarled in disgust.

"We won't be unprotected." Christy declared.

"I have someone who can get me guns."

"Are you fucking nuts?!" I spat, laying back down and covering my face with my hands.

"You wanna get a gun pointed at the back of your head again? Me neither. Trust me, we wont need them... but it's nice to have them." Christy assured me.

"Who the hell do you know is gonna loan you three guns?!" Megan asked wide eyed.

"Not loan, sell." Christy corrected. "Unregistered, no serial numbers.... Bones."

"Are you back on drugs?!" I exclaimed, rising up like Dracula. "Tell me you snorted an eight ball of coke before coming here and that you're not actually this stupid!"

"How the fuck are we gonna get guns from Billy's dad?! Billy would find out in a heart beat and lose his shit!" Megan exclaimed.

"You think Bones is gonna turn down cold hard cash?" Christy rolled her eyes. "Three guns... I have enough, trust me."

"How'd you get the money?" I asked suspiciously, almost considering her idea.

"I work..."

"At the Four Roses. No way tips are that good or I would have stayed." I grumbled.

Christy sighed, "I'm a cam girl on my spare time."

Megan and I both closed our eyes and sighed agitated sighs.