Chapter 32: The Worst Part of You, ...Is Me.

Start from the beginning

My mouth fell agape as I watched her stare up at him with lustful eyes, placing her stupid hands on the sides of his neck. The worst part of it all, he didn't push her away or seem bothered by what she was doing. Instead he nodded towards the bar doors, motioning for her to follow him inside. She giggled and wrapped her arms around one of his own and followed him inside the bar.

Nothing but pure rage coursed it's way through my veins, making me see nothing but red. Gritting my teeth, I struggled to unbuckle my seatbelt, throwing it back behind my shoulder before yanking open the car door. Normally, I would have shivered from how cold it was out right now but my adrenaline had me feeling like I just dragged myself up from hell.

Pausing, I stopped and took a couple of deep breaths.

"What am I doing? I don't care about Billy anymore... I don't want anything to do with Billy anymore..." I whispered to myself, unaware of how strange I must have looked talking to myself.

"I'm gonna fucking kill that bitch." I declared, storming across the parking lot towards the bar doors, my heels clicking against the pavement as I did so.

I took one last deep breath before slamming the side of my body up against the bar doors, sending them flying open. The typical rock music playing throughout the bar was loud as usual, cigarette and marijuana smoke lingered throughout the bar and I could hear people who noticed me come in whisper to the person beside them. My eyes scanned the area, landing on Jennifer just as she was getting up from her chair that was beside where Billy was sitting at the table him and his boys always sit at.

Clenching my jaw, I balled my hands into fists and took long struts towards Jennifer who was just about to lean down and whisper something to Billy. Bodie and Heco were the first to notice me, both of their eyes widening and mouths falling agape as my arm extended and I grabbed a handful of Jennifer's make bleach blonde hair, spinning her around and pulling my right arm back and slamming my fist against her face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jennifer cried out in pain, pressing two of her fingers against her now bleeding lip.

That was all she was able to say before I punched her in the face again. Unlike the first time when me and her fought and I only hit her in the chin, this time I was hitting her square in the face, surely going to break her nose if I keep hitting her dead center of her ugly face. Jennifer tried to grab my arms and push me back away from her but all that did was make me angrier.

"I fucking told you!" I screamed, grabbing her by her hair again and throwing her down to the floor. "STAY. THE. FUCK. AWAY. FROM. HIM"

"What the fuck is going on?!" Sammy roared as he rushed out of his office to see what all the commotion was all about.

Everything happened so fast that Billy finally had just realized what just took place in front of him. His eyes shot up and landed on me. Jennifer slowly tried to push herself back up but I retaliated by kicking her in the chest, sending her flying back down, my heel flying off and under the table as I did so.

"YOU STUPID CUNT!" Jennifer screamed as I hunched over and punched her one more time in the side of the head.

Suddenly I was picked up off of my feet and carried out of the bar so fast that my head almost spun. I glanced down at the arm that was wrapped around my waist, seeing all the familiar black tribal tattoos.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed like a child, flailing in his grip, kicking my legs up like a three year old having a tantrum.

Surprisingly Billy did exactly just what I asked, placing me down on my feet. I winced as a sharp rock cut the bottom of my bare left foot, remembering that I was now only wearing one high heel. My one knee bent and the leg that had no shoe was straight, I looked stupid. My tank top had been pulled out from being neatly tucked under my black pencil skirt.