Chapter 24: Sick of Being Sick

Start from the beginning

"Oh God..." Megan and I both groaned.

"Shut up, skinny bitches. Or both of you can starve for all I care." Christy responded from the kitchen.

Megan and I both stared at each other and shrugged, "Fine...."

"Spaghetti sound good?" Christy asked, grabbing a pot from the cupboard.

"I'm so hungry I'll literally risk eating anything you cook." I called out.

"Don't fuck it up." Megan sang as she walked over to the bookshelf where all Christy's and her DVD's were. "Whatcha wanna watch, ladies?"

"Hmm..." I thought. "You pick."

Megan sighed, not knowing what to choose, "I dunno... comedy, horror or chick flick?"

"Not feeling a horror movie." Christy called out from the kitchen.

"Me neither... pick two movies and narrow it down that way." I suggested.

Megan shrugged, "Alright." She agreed and scanned the bookshelf, grabbing two DVD's before turning around and holding them up, "The Notebook or Superbad."

"Superbad." I responded immediately.

"No! The notebook!" Christy exclaimed. "Pleaaaaaase?!"

"I vote The Notebook, too. Sorry Amb, you're out numbered here." Megan chuckled.

I folded my arms across my chest and sighed. Yay... The fucking Notebook, sweet...

Before I could protest, the screen door of the balcony opened and in piled in Jack, Joe, Baggy and Heco. I knew I should have recognized the rumble of Heco's car outside. I sighed loudly and stared at Jack wide eyed.

"What?" Jack asked softly.

"Why are they here?" Christy and I both asked at the same time.

Heco plopped down on the couch beside Megan and I, "Why the hostility?"

"Uh because..." Christy started, suddenly coming into view. "You guys never come here."

"Did he make you two come with Jack and Joe here to keep an eye on me?" I asked firmly, glaring at Jack and Joe as I spoke.

Joe sighed loudly, "You know Billy."

"That fucking guy!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever, lets not let this ruin our night. Besides, I know a way to make them leave." Christy smirked.

"Your cooking?" Megan and Jack asked.

Christy rolled her eyes, "No, we're gonna watch The Notebook."

"What the fuck is that?" Baggy asked sitting down on the other couch and lighting a cigarette.

Megan smirked, stood up and took the DVD out of the case before tossing it onto Baggy's lap. Baggy rolled his eyes and placed his cigarette between his lips so that he could pick up the DVD case, flip it over and read what it's about. I felt extremely uncomfortable sitting next to Heco all alone. I know he knew better than to try anything or Billy would kill him, but given how he was before I was Billy's... he still creeps me out.

"Move." Megan said to Heco.

I could tell Megan sensed my how uncomfortable I was just by how she was looking at me. Jack must have also sensed it because he immediately stood up so that Heco could take his spot on the other couch. Heco rolled his eyes, got up and walked over to the other couch.

Megan placed the disc in the DVD player and started the movie. I sat back against the couch and sighed, watching as Megan sat down on Jack's lap and cuddled. I missed Billy. Was I becoming that type of girl? clingy? No, well, in a sense of that I'm constantly thinking about him, wondering if he's okay or worried about B-street trying to cause any more problems with him. I don't know, if that's clingy than I guess I've become clingy.